TheYogaNews.com:Tone Yoga Butt & Thigh Exercise For Inexperienced persons – How To Look Scorching In Yoga Pants – Austin Tx

Our FREE Yoga App for Apple: https://apple.co/2MhqR8n
Our FREE Yoga App for Android: https://bit.ly/2MidhBO
Help Support This Channel: http://www.patreon.com/psychetruth

Tone Yoga Butt & Thigh Workout For Beginners – How To Look Hot In Yoga Pants – Austin Tx

Visit Cindie’s website at:

Filmed at Open Lotus Studio in Austin, Texas

Friend Cindie on Facebook:

In this video, Cindie shares a 20 minute yoga routine to increase energy levels, great for morning or anytime you’re feeling fatigue, stress or depression.
Cindie teaches classes in Austin, Texas at East Side Yoga.

Follow our Social Media

Full Body Yoga Workout: Intense Weight Loss & Strength Training for Beginners & Athletes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWZFBcbXvs&list=PL640CA7692CC4376F

Yoga for Beginners, 10 Minute Yoga Flow Workout, Full Body Flexibility How to Routine (Jen H)

20 Minute Yoga Workout for Energy, Beginners Home Morning Routine How to , Pain Relief & Flexibility http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pseK3CfQXUk&list=SP8B9973FD4A63D423

12 Minute Splits Stretch Flexibility Workout For Beginners How To Tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTGgEWPbLk&list=PLvP8YsX0ebXZ73_3nmaKABeLyzRkGAv1O (Donnie)

Yoga Workout for Core Strength, Abs & Weight Loss, Home Fitness Training for Beginners, Fit Body!

Leg Stretching Warm Up, Pre Workout Stretches for Flexibility, Strength, How to Stretch Legs

Warm Up for Core Strength, Low Back Pain, Workout Warmup, Yoga Stretch Routine (Dena and Cindie)

Cindie Yoga Playlist

Music by iChill Music Factory

Home Page

© Copyright 2013 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

1. Vanessa's Fiction writing, Art & Photography

January 14, 2022 at 9:20 am

First time doing this. My legs and butt were in fire! Question: is it supposed to hurt your knees? And tighting my butt hurt a bit more than I thought it would. I'm just getting back into working out so I'm not in that great of shape.

2. rudy D

January 14, 2022 at 10:02 am

It works just stick with it

3. Theresa Mazur

January 14, 2022 at 10:53 am

In all honesty the low lunge/crescent pose & warrior pose feel more like a thigh/quad workout versus a booty workout. When she said to feel how tight your glute is on your straight leg during the warrior pose I did, & my glute on my straight leg felt relaxed whereas my glute on the bent leg felt tight. I recently did a power yoga sequence geared toward the hips, thighs & quads & it had these exact exercises in it. The only time I felt that my butt was getting a workout was during the bridge pose at the end. I definitely consider this more of a thigh workout than a butt workout. I'm not trying to be rude. That's just the truth from my perspective.

4. Oliver Queen

January 14, 2022 at 11:12 am

I've been studying the subject and found a great resource at Yanas Yoga Results (google it if you're interested)

5. David Maxwell

January 14, 2022 at 11:57 am

There are many components to courses in yoga booty exercises . One resource I found which successfully combines these is the Yanas yoga results (check it out on google) it's the no.1 plan that I have ever seen. Check out all the great information .

6. Hanna M

January 14, 2022 at 12:46 pm

i feel like im doing the warrior poses wrong bc i dont really feel tired or anything from it .-.

7. Vivi Lev

January 14, 2022 at 12:53 pm

Omg!!! It's my 3rd week doing this and its really working. Thank you soooo so much!!!! I've tried exercise for the bum but it didn't work for me. This is the only thing that really helps. Guys try it, im not exaggerating.

8. Hannah Truesdale

January 14, 2022 at 1:28 pm

I love this!!

9. Lunar Bunny

January 14, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE RELAXING

10. Sara Steinbrink

January 14, 2022 at 2:17 pm

Like another commenter, I noticed when I did this the second time barefoot I really felt the workout compared to having shoes on. This time my legs were shaking! Thank you for this video. I love this workout!

11. Romelia Polly

January 14, 2022 at 2:47 pm

You should go to Unflexal website, the best workout instructions.

12. Kristy K

January 14, 2022 at 2:55 pm

Great yoga workout!

13. Sheila Lawson

January 14, 2022 at 3:48 pm

Thank you Cindie.

14. Nox Lumen

January 14, 2022 at 4:25 pm

Day 4: The magic has begun. All that extra attention to my alignment for both yoga and cardio has lead to a lasting posture correction. since I'm no longer standing with as much sway in my back, both butt and belly look about 5 pounds slimmer in profile. The pants don't fit any differently, but I'm seeing and feeling the difference as standing taller has become more natural.

15. Nox Lumen

January 14, 2022 at 4:51 pm

Day 3: maybe i can't see much improvement, but I can really FEEL a difference in my cardio from the added awareness of my posture. Now I can go for the whole walk distributing more work into my thighs and lower butt instead of mostly feeling the work in my calves. That distribution is going to show, and the extra sweat tells me I'm burning calories still without changing my distance.

16. Nox Lumen

January 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm

Day 2: I'm not seeing more tone than I get from walking. I am feeling less general ache right after a walk for the time spent stretching, and I feel like I can get a bit deeper into warrior poses, and i have become more aware of posture while walking, letting me work more of my leg and butt muscles harder, even getting a bit of work into my lower abs. Well worth going into day 3.

17. Nox Lumen

January 14, 2022 at 5:45 pm

I don't know how much this did for firming my booty, but added to my daily walk it really worked on the tendons and muscles I need to stretch after some good cardio. I may be doing this more than 3 times a week to keep everything from going tight in all the wrong ways. thanks for the details on WHERE i should feel the poses.

18. Brenda Montemayor

January 14, 2022 at 6:25 pm

starting today I'll re comment in two weeks too post up my update I'm going for 4days outta the week rest sat sun mon !!!! #GoodLuckToMe #PlusSize #DuringMyWeightLoss #ShapingMyBooty!!

19. Denise Mattingly

January 14, 2022 at 6:32 pm

i love your vido your such a awesome teacher

20. Roslyn Fano

January 14, 2022 at 7:15 pm

Hi Cindie, is it ok to practice several sessions at the same time?

TheYogaNews.com:Group Dialog | Yoga and Race Relations with Tyrone Beverly

This 1.5-hour panel dialogue lead led by Tyrone Beverly unpacks race relations inside yoga and wellness areas. Tyrone is joined by the voices of particular visitors who supply occasion members skilled perception into these important subjects.

We invite you to go to our Social Justice Sources web page to study extra, increase consciousness, and discover methods to take motion in opposition to racism.

Anti-Racism Resources

On this particular 3-part webinar, yoga scholar Seth Powell (Harvard College) presents an accessible overview of the newest scholarly analysis on the historical past of yogic postures (āsana) in precolonial India—as understood by way of texts, sculptures, work, and extra.

TheYogaNews.com:Aerial Yoga

We’re excited to be introducing Aerial Yoga at Maha Pura. Aerial Yoga makes use of a silk hammock to offer assist and steadiness. On this video, Alex Harrington and Carolyn Weatherson reveal a few of the enjoyable issues we do in a typical Aerial Yoga class at Maha Pura.

Our introductory class is designed to familiarize you with aerial yoga. No earlier yoga expertise or aerial expertise is required. The courses will information you thru using the hammock for assist on the bottom and progressively and gently introduce you to aerial poses and inversions.

Courses are applicable for all health ranges. In case you are seeking to increase your present yoga observe, or excited by making an attempt one thing enjoyable and completely different, give aerial yoga a strive. Please register early as areas are restricted.
For enjoyable and inspiration, observe Carolyn on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarolynWea
and Fb: https://www.fb.com/pages/Maha-Pura-Yoga/155568561147763?hc_location=timeline

t yoga pants

The Yoga News Trending Product Deals

T Party Thick Cotton Yoga Pants with Fold Over Waistband, Large, Black

$28.00
Amazon.com
as of January 13, 2022 11:26 pm

T Party Women's Yoga Pants, Black, Large

$24.90
Amazon.com
as of January 13, 2022 11:26 pm

T-Party Fold-Over Waist Yoga Pants,Small,Black

$26.75
Amazon.com
as of January 13, 2022 11:26 pm

BUBBLELIME 29"/31"/33"/35"/37" 4 Styles Women's High Waist Bootcut Yoga Pants - Basic Nylon_Black XL-31 Inseam

$27.99
Amazon.com
as of January 13, 2022 11:26 pm

T Party Women's Basic Solid Color Mineral Wash Yoga Pants (Small, Black)

$39.99