TheYogaNews.com:Lenovo Yoga 3 Charging Drawback

The charging port is shorting/grounding out upon making contact with the naked steel of the chassis finding pins and screw bits.

Do not Purchase Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Sincere Evaluation Worst Product Wrost Service
#lenovoyogatab3 #lenovotab #lenovoindia
unboxing Lenovo yoga tab 3
lenovo yoga tab 3 prize

hey guys this video I might inform about Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 I’m purchase this product from Flipkart and I might see that product construct high quality not good and after two month use the charging socket does not work however after 24 hours mechanically e once more charging plug work after 5 month the charging socket once more does not work I’m go to service centre he’s service centre man inform me the pill charging socket harm you inform me he give me pill after 12 days after which I’ll give the pill to the service centre however once more after 12 age I’m name to the service centre hello inform me e the components does not obtainable in India and many times I name hello inform me the components will not be obtainable and after two month when the components obtainable he give me my pill I’m pickup the pill and are available to my house once I use my pill some extra drawback include pill Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Bluetooth does not work correctly the frequency could be very very very low and the pill construct high quality very dangerous so I might advise all of the patrons do not buy Lenovo Yoga Pill that is my trustworthy evaluation

1. Brix Dipalac

December 13, 2021 at 8:47 pm

How to fixed not working charger pls help

2. Κωνσταντίνος Γερακόπουλος

December 13, 2021 at 9:32 pm

A classic problem for Lenovo yoga 2 or 3 tablets all with battery or charging issues, worst manufacturing hardware of Lenovo

3. Nawab Khan

December 13, 2021 at 10:19 pm

lenovo yoga2 11 not chargeg

4. michael fogarty

December 13, 2021 at 11:01 pm

Thanks for the video, having similar issue. When I test the positive and negative where the cable meets the board I'm getting continuity. I'm guessing this is not correct?

5. Pat Geo Zap

December 13, 2021 at 11:33 pm

i got the same thing here, i dont know if the problem is my charger, chord oor my laptop. maybe lenovo just suck..

6. Noma Nkomo

December 13, 2021 at 11:52 pm

my lenovo yoga 500 is still not charging after trying all these. it shows the battery level going up as if charging for about 5sec then it stops. %age stays the same.

7. Ian Elsley

December 14, 2021 at 12:12 am

You can get a new charging port on ebay for under 20 bucks. The connection is under the battery. See iFixit for dismantling videos.

8. Leon Simons

December 14, 2021 at 12:29 am

Is it possible to replace the usb charging port? Where can we get a new one?

9. Reven Corrigan

December 14, 2021 at 1:27 am

Do you lose your usb ports when it shorts out like that? I have a Yoga 3 that suddenly wouldn't recognize the charger or any usb ports, I'm thinking this might be the culprit.

10. Javier Artiga

December 14, 2021 at 1:43 am

I'll give that a try

11. tanner leahey

December 14, 2021 at 1:45 am

How would you go about this if trying to fix yourself?

12. Duke Kenspocket Studio

December 14, 2021 at 2:22 am

how come its doing that , Got the same thing here , wont charge , no lights and its totally off now .

13. Royal Return Gamer

December 14, 2021 at 3:02 am

Apna problem YouTube maain ku de rahe ho

14. Atul Singh

December 14, 2021 at 3:56 am

Aap ko use karne nhi aata kaise bhi use kroge to kaise chalega bhai…
    Kuch bhi nhi bolna chaye….
    Aap satisfy the na lene ke time
    Ab aap tab ko galat btaa rahe ho…
    Other tab se aacha sarvice deti hai sarvice centers…..
    I pad le lo apple ka wo aacha hi hoga aap ke hisab se……

15. Strike gaming

December 14, 2021 at 4:15 am

I have been using yoga tab 3 for and it is a good tablet

16. Gamerz_platform {born to play}

December 14, 2021 at 4:29 am

Bhai ma ya tab he use kar ta hu app assa he bo rha ho

17. Harmesh Harsh

December 14, 2021 at 4:41 am

Thanks god bach gaya aaj hi purchase karne gaaya tha par socha ek bar youtube par negative reviews dhek lu thanks bro for your video

18. Sattwiq Pradhan

December 14, 2021 at 5:03 am

Iska English dekho video ke description me

19. Ikramul Haque

December 14, 2021 at 5:40 am

Good job

20. aakash kumar

December 14, 2021 at 6:10 am

Bhai headphone ka jamana gaya

21. IM_HUFI_FF

December 14, 2021 at 6:55 am

I have commented this from this tab

22. Sadiqa Kamal

December 14, 2021 at 7:37 am

Bhaii Mera yoga 8 hai open nhii hora kese open hoga please btadiye

23. G.Baladitya

December 14, 2021 at 8:26 am

I used 3 years fery fine

24. G.Baladitya

December 14, 2021 at 9:02 am

Pachas rupai kaat overacting ke liye

25. Sangeeta Singh

December 14, 2021 at 9:55 am

I have bought it 6 years ago and after 6 years now it is getting problem, so it is very good because Hardly any phone works properly till 6 years.

26. Vijay verma

December 14, 2021 at 9:55 am

Bakwas review

27. Sinhayana Sharma ❤️💗

December 14, 2021 at 10:29 am

I am using that tablet and there is no problem well I was typing this this tab

28. Devishi

December 14, 2021 at 11:12 am

Chal bhag pagal
    Ya juta ha hat

29. Seema Vijay

December 14, 2021 at 11:15 am

30. Gamer Knight Lon8

December 14, 2021 at 11:44 am

Its osm chal nikal phaili phursat me nikal

31. Sneha MR

December 14, 2021 at 11:53 am

Lenovo yoga tab don't purchase waste of money

32. Sneha MR

December 14, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Lenovo yoga tab don't purchase

TheYogaNews.com:Unboxing Yoda Vinyl Bobble-Head Funko Pop! **Star Wars** #Shorts

Yoda Funko Pop! #02 from Star Wars. A legendary Jedi Grasp with a lightsaber in his hand.

#Shorts #Unboxing #funkopop #funkopoplove #funkofan #funkopopfan #funkolove #funko #funkopopcollection #funkopopcommunity #starwars #starwarsfunko #starwarsfunkopop #yoda #yodafunkopop #jedimaster #jedimasterfunkopop #bobbleheadfunkopop

TheYogaNews.com:yoga #shorts

yoga #shorts

mujhe observe Karen:-

INSTAGRAM:-https://instagram.com/yogainflexibility?igshid=ui1lrnup7xn7

1.Different youtube options
2.Browse options
3.Shorts
4.Channel pages
5.Notifications
6.Direct or unknown
7.Urged movies

TheYogaNews.com:Day 15 – Enter | BREATH – A 30 Day Yoga Journey

Contemplate every new breath as a gap. Enter. The breath is a doorway. Welcome a way of playfulness and a willingness to not make any choices about how that is going to go, keep open.

We’re constructing energy, resilience, and reinforcing significant connection.

After at the moment you can be midway by means of this journey! Hit the refresh button as we strategy the second half of our quest for aware breath and dive all in.

Discover what, if something, is altering or evolving. Discover one thing new.

Let me know the way you feel within the remark part down under!

Grow to be a FWFG YOGA member!
https://fwfg.com/?by way of=adriene
Be part of Discover What Feels Good and entry over 700 movies together with yoga and meditation for all ranges. Discover each day practices, workshops, in-depth studying, weekly or month-to-month accountability sequence, and a possibility to attach with a one in all a form international group. That is your one-stop store for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all issues FWFG. Attempt it FREE for 7 Days!

Extra at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Fb: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Store: https://store.fwfg.com

Yoga With Adriene, LLC recommends that you just seek the advice of your doctor concerning the applicability of any suggestions and observe all security directions earlier than starting any train program. When taking part in any train or train program, there may be the potential of bodily harm. Should you interact on this train or train program, you agree that you just achieve this at your personal danger, are voluntarily taking part in these actions, assume all danger of harm to your self.

Tasting each transfer. Being attentive to sensation. Staying current and never pretending.
At this time’s session gives an unbelievable alternative to deepen your apply.

As an alternative of working (too) laborious to suit the mildew of expectation, these yoga practices invite you to be current together with your expertise, it doesn’t matter what it’s.

Savor the second! Permit your self to really feel and style every part on the mat.

Honor this little bit of time that you’ve got carved out for your self.

I actually do love to listen to from you, and at the moment I need to know the way your apply went! Go away a remark under and let me know.

Go to the group and skim my full each day message right here:

The Pop Up Store is popping. Go to it right here for a couple of treats you’ll be able to be ok with.

MOVE – Downloadable Assortment
Primarily based on requests from the group, we’re excited to announce a downloadable model of MOVE. It’s provided on a donation foundation, so simply pay what feels good!

WELCOME to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel! Our mission is to attach as many individuals as doable by means of high-quality free yoga movies. We welcome all ranges, all our bodies, all genders, all souls! SUBSCRIBE to the channel and be part of our international motion!

Discover What Feels Good!
https://fwfg.com/?by way of=adriene
Be part of the Discover What Feels Good membership and entry over 850 movies together with yoga and meditation for all ranges. Discover each day practices, workshops, in-depth studying, weekly or month-to-month accountability sequence, and a possibility to attach with a one-of-a-kind international group. That is your one-stop store for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all issues FWFG.