TheYogaNews.com:GYM BAG ESSENTIALS | What's in my gymnasium bag

All of my favourite fitness products and essentials to smash your training sessions! This video is not sponsored, these are items I genuinely keep in my gym bag and use at the gym or wherever I decide to train. I wanted to provide a realistic gym essentails video because you don’t need to take everything but your kitchen sink. Get the basics right and focus on those GAINZZ

Gym Bag: https://dannibelle.com/products/db-duffle-bag
Booty Band: https://dannibelle.com/collections/fitness-equipment/products/db-booty-band-pack
Slides: https://dannibelle.com/collections/fitness-equipment/products/slide-guide-slider-disc-guide

MORE DANNI THINGS:

16. Shoes
    17. Extra reusable bag
    18. Keys
    19. Phone

2. SamiLone

December 13, 2021 at 10:15 am

stop beating around the bush

3. tankbxy

December 13, 2021 at 10:17 am

…. can you start over?

4. Manisha Arora

December 13, 2021 at 11:15 am

I’m joining gym tomorrow onwards. Your video helped alot.

5. amanda w

December 13, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Absolutely love the energy

6. Emilio Perez

December 13, 2021 at 12:43 pm

I love her with the oj Simpson references

7. rebeccagarcia86

December 13, 2021 at 1:23 pm

What is the name of the headphones you showed in your video?

8. Raniya Ali

December 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Your way of talking is so annoying

9. Lisi Iona

December 13, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Do you ship to Hawaii??

10. Olivia Synan

December 13, 2021 at 2:46 pm

That intro got me hahaha

11. Xxcandy_eva Xx

December 13, 2021 at 3:25 pm

This is handy

12. Gabrielle Faye

December 13, 2021 at 3:53 pm

I got so excited that you're an aussie selling fitness gear (finally) but everything's in USD

13. anamarciana1

December 13, 2021 at 4:49 pm

How do you carry the glute bands, the ankle straps, the sliders and your phone around the gym? Do you actually carry that big bag around or do you use a smaller one and leave the big one in a locker? Especially now when gyms will re open I will take all my stuff with me, I do not want to touch the gym’s equipment like I did before coronavirus (of course I’m not talking about dumbbells or machines, I’m sure the gym will have all that figured out) but if I can carry my personal glute bands, my sliders, my ankle straps I think it’s better. I just have never done it before because we didn’t have to live with this terrible virus. If anyone reads this and has a hack or something it’ll be greatly appreciate it!!

14. MY FRIEND DANI

December 13, 2021 at 5:32 pm

love it! I just started my own YouTube Channel during quarantine – Would love your support go check out the video I just posted today reviewing my new Dagne Dover gym bag! 🙂

15. Angelina Bagshaw

December 13, 2021 at 6:24 pm

yes!! i live on the gc too

16. Eyzhane Williams

December 13, 2021 at 7:07 pm

Check out my latest video on my channel I'll show you guys what I usually keep in my gym bag in order to get these gains

17. ally higgins

December 13, 2021 at 7:52 pm

Hi! I just found your channel and I would just like to say I love your personality! I just subscribed and would love if you would subscribe back! Have an amazing day!

18. Carolina B

December 13, 2021 at 8:28 pm

New subscriber! I was hooked by your personality

19. Nathan Straub

December 13, 2021 at 9:12 pm

The wet pocket seems so handy. Thanks for another entertaining video.

20. las vegas

December 13, 2021 at 10:01 pm

l'm sure you'll be the most popular fitness youtuber girl but please make 4k video quality

TheYogaNews.com:Yoga Anatomy – Risks of yoga

Yoga Anatomy – Risks of yoga. use yoga as a device to study anatomy and vice versa, how understanding helps yoga, the way it makes folks secure and keep away from risks, how language use issues. Errors folks make and John Sterks phrases “organs of separation” are mentioned too.
– with Gary Carter from Pure Our bodies: http://www.naturalbodies.co.uk/

A part of the In-sight venture – making the world’s knowledge seen to anybody who desires it freed from cost: http://www.fb.com/pages/In-Sight-Video-Venture/159794580830516?fref=ts

TheYogaNews.com:Solethreads – Flip Flops , Slippers | unboxing | 2021

solethreads – flip flop & slippers

purchase hyperlink – https://www.solethreads.com/

Unknown unboxing

E mail – unknownunboxing7@gmail.com

Instagram ID – https://instagram.com/unknown.unboxing?igshid=w4xd3x1pvo3

Please

Share with your pals

Remark down under

Press the bell icon

TheYogaNews.com:Bobby Clennell – Backbends Workshop – Urdhva Dhanurasana with a Block and a Chair

This pose is taught as part of a workshop recorded with Bobby Clennell on May 2010 by iHanuman at Studio Bamboo Institute of Yoga in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The weekend included classes on Breast Health, Menopause, Backbends, Inversions, Pranayama and Restoratives. For full audio downloads of all of the classes, please visit the iHanuman.com Download Store.