TheYogaNews.com:Day 3: Yoga for Internal Thighs & Glutes Flexibility, Steadiness, Leg Exercise, 30 Minute Class

Our FREE Yoga App for Apple: https://apple.co/2MhqR8n
Our FREE Yoga App for Android: https://bit.ly/2MidhBO

Julia leads a learners yoga circulate to strengthen the legs & butt, nice for interior thigh fats, stabilization & hip mobility.
Full 14 Day Program FREE with Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Day-1-Core-Backbone/dp/B07CN42MVT/

Watch “Sofa to Assured in 14 Days” FREE with Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Day-1-Core-Backbone/dp/B07CN42MVT/

Watch it on WellnessPLUS (FREE 7-Day Trial): https://psychetruth.vhx.television/couch-to-confident-14-day-yoga-challenge

Go to Julia Marie’s Web site:
www.juliamarieyoga.com

700+ Movies! Begin your FREE Trial: https://www.psychetruth.vhx.television

Assist Our Work @ http://www.psychetruthpatrons.com

Observe our Social Media

Associated Movies:

Newcomers Energy Yoga for Weight Loss with Julia 20 Minute Yoga Class At Residence, Vinyasa Movement, The way to

Energy Yoga For Newcomers – Complete Physique Exercise for Weight Loss 30 Minute Yoga Class

Newcomers Yoga for Stomach Fats with Julia Flat Abs, 20 Minute Class At Residence for Core, Obliques

Yoga for the Rigid! Full Physique Flexibility for Ache & Stress Aid, Full Newcomers Stretch

Music By iChill Music Manufacturing unit
Songs: Professional Chill
Album: Seventh Heaven

Home Page

© Copyright 2018 Goal Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. #Psychetruth #WellnessPlus

1. Rhonda Woody

December 8, 2021 at 8:40 am

I am fairly new to Yoga . I have only been working at this for a couple months. I absolutely love Julia. I love the way she explains everything and her confident voice and enthusiasm. I have watched/done other videos from "Psychetruth" and other sites but had to stop them just because I didn't like the instructors mannerisms or their voice when instructing.. Some just seemed to casual, joking w girlfriends and trying to be funny or cute….thinking they were funny when they weren't. For me, Julia is everything I'm looking for in a home based yoga class. Thank you for giving me your time,
    Julia. I've gotten so much stronger already

2. فاطمة محمد

December 8, 2021 at 9:18 am

شكرًا

3. Shannon Gates

December 8, 2021 at 10:09 am

Yoga beginner here, loving all of these! Feeling stronger already!

4. Tracey Pugh

December 8, 2021 at 10:13 am

Really loving these sessions

5. Dr. Patrice J. Carter

December 8, 2021 at 11:08 am

This practice REALLY challenged me! So many negative emotions came up. Much better now, thank you!

6. VaholaTheVegan

December 8, 2021 at 12:04 pm

I made it to day 3 look for today for tomorrow

7. err faz

December 8, 2021 at 12:33 pm

Done day 3

8. Hailey Dominique

December 8, 2021 at 12:50 pm

One of my favorite videos by her!!! <3

9. Tina FireWolf

December 8, 2021 at 1:07 pm

You have such a lovely way about you! Thank you for being real, explaining things in such a gentle way that feels welcoming. I love the series!

10. Shelly Saluja

December 8, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Hi Julia. I did your 30 day yoga session and now iam onto this 14 days session. Believe o have loved ever bit of it and how you tak us through these exercises. The major challenge which I face while doing yoga and I continue to face is that iam not very comfortable with the down forward facing dog due to inflexibility in my legs. I can never keep my legs straight they are always bent. Also with forward fold iam unable to take a dull bent and keep my legs straight and it causes a strain in my neck while I hang my neck down.

11. KS R

December 8, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Loved this. Just jumped on day 3 but plan on starting from day 1 tomorrow.

12. The Full Energy Channel

December 8, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Guys how you start the day though is what counts if you start it right it sets the right tone for the rest of the day, so begin the day right by drinking plenty of water and by doing exercises, but a lot of us are pushed for time, so I've put together an amazing 3-minute dynamic workout(video: do this every morning) you can do before hopping off to work that will prepare you for the day ahead you're all welcome to use it,

13. رمضان ABEDELAZIZ

December 8, 2021 at 2:50 pm

I hope you wear decent clothes during exercise

14. Good Sine

December 8, 2021 at 3:29 pm

My balance is soooo bad! I wonder should I stay on day 3 until I master it…

15. Sovna Sundaray

December 8, 2021 at 4:23 pm

I loved the way she does Namaskaram at the end. Your videos are really helpful and I am doing this every day and now my body has became a lot flexible.

16. TheLuciernaga72

December 8, 2021 at 4:43 pm

Loved the practice and the music!

17. Jia Hyacinth Cagalitan

December 8, 2021 at 4:51 pm

See tomorrow

18. Susan Kaufman

December 8, 2021 at 5:03 pm

Thank you sooooo much, Julia. You hoped I’m enjoying your course? So much more than that – I’m loving it! I’m so grateful for you putting this series on YouTube and I shall be there with you, on my mat each morning. Namaste

19. Samir Patel

December 8, 2021 at 5:12 pm

I am very thankful to psychetruth team… You all are awesome , especially Julia… Great motivational guided flow yoga… Namaste from India

20. Javiera

December 8, 2021 at 5:15 pm

Thank you!! I've enjoyed it very much!

TheYogaNews.com:BALEAF Girls's Joggers Pants Lively Sweatpants Cotton Tapered Exercise Yoga Lounge Monitor Pants

88% Cotton / 12% Spandex
Drawstring closure
Pores and skin-friendly and tender cloth affords a clean, low-friction efficiency, make these BALEAF girls’s lively yoga sweatpants a go-to for yoga, lounging, joggers or exercise
Light-weight and breathable materials wicks away sweat to maintain you comfy with these lively yoga joggers pants
Elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord for a customized match, excellent for sporting
Huge facet pockets and again patch for comfort
Barely tapered ankle pants will be worn lengthy or pushed as much as a slouch, well-fitting, excellent for halloween days, yoga, working, jogging, health club exercise and different informal actions

TheYogaNews.com:Bought again ache? Yoga Wheel for Again Ache Reduction, Stretching and Backbends.

Yoga wheel is for your back pain Relief, stretching your back and shoulders. Our model Lesley tried it for first time. Watch the video to see if she likes this Yoga wheel. Maybe You might want to try it too if you have back pain.

———————————————————————————
JOIN MEMBERS

We have Members- Only Videos now? Please check it out!

Please Join from the link below.
——————————————————————————————————-

We are looking for Sponsors and donations to keep the channel going. Models and products cost money, here is your chance to help. Please donate to our CashApp : $ProductReviews

yoga unitard

The Yoga News Trending Product Deals

LOVESOFT Women's Sleevesless Bodysuit Dance Unitard, Backless Bodycon Rompers Jumpsuits for workout Yoga

$39.98
Amazon.com
as of January 17, 2022 12:27 am

Kepblom Womens Sleeveless Tank One Piece Unitard Jumpsuit Bodysuit for Gymnastics Dance Costume

$23.99
Amazon.com
as of January 17, 2022 12:27 am

JJJ Fashion Women Catsuit Cotton Tank Long Sleeve Yoga Bodysuit Jumpsuit (Small, Black)

$21.99
Amazon.com
as of January 17, 2022 12:27 am

Yoga Workout Black Cotton Bodysuit One Piece Jumpsuit Unitard Built in Bra Open Back for Women Black, Medium

$49.99
Amazon.com
as of January 17, 2022 12:27 am

Yeeye Women's Criss Cross Back Bodycon Sport Jumpsuit Bodysuit One-Piece Yoga Dance Unitard Romper Black Small

$18.55