Low cost:Sthira & Sukha of the Backbone, by Leslie Kaminoff

Be taught extra with Leslie Kaminoff, Yoga Educator, and writer of worldwide best-seller of “Yoga Anatomy.”

1. Gregor Thomson

October 21, 2021 at 7:08 am

A wonderfully clear explanation – thank you

2. Valérie De Roeck

October 21, 2021 at 7:35 am

Very good explanation! Tfs!

3. Lauren Luther

October 21, 2021 at 7:50 am

4. César Luís

October 21, 2021 at 8:06 am

Great! Thank you

5. AURA WELLNESS CENTER

October 21, 2021 at 9:01 am

Thank You again Leslie! Your explanations of Yoga anatomy are excellent.

6. gtanj

October 21, 2021 at 9:46 am

Stick to Gurus and Yoga is a boon. Go to half-witted teachers and it becomes a curse.

7. tlsudarshan

October 21, 2021 at 10:22 am

How is asana practice different from Yoga? That's the first time I have heard something like that.

8. Pata Fea

October 21, 2021 at 10:38 am

If I hadn't read that article I wouldn't have read that book and I'd still be pushing myself too hard in yoga and putting myself in danger. I also wouldn't have come to your channel or watched the videos about anatomy and yoga or read the books about anatomy and yoga I've read… I think he did yoga / asana practice a huge favour by telling people to be more careful and more mindful and not treat it like a video game you try to level up at as if it were cycling or swimming, where you are always drying to beat your personal best.

9. Blue Sky Sanctuary

October 21, 2021 at 11:29 am

I really appreciate your ability to laugh, your lack of pretension, and your loving & precise method of teaching, but your use of the term 'rice burner' in this video took me aback.  What does that even mean?!  It sure sounds derogatory!

10. Kris Rajendren

October 21, 2021 at 12:25 pm

What I mean by unbiased co-operation is that we must be willing to give up our beliefs about the benefit of any Asana or practice when we analyze it. That means that if at the end of an analysis, which would be a scientific study or experiment which we agree to device together, it is found that an Asana or a particular aspect of it is prone to cause injuries then we should accept it and find ways to circumvent it or avoid it or modify it.

11. Kris Rajendren

October 21, 2021 at 12:30 pm

This has been done all the while. I think this argument about separating Asana from the practitioner being wrong is misleading. I also think this provides and opportunity for the yoga world to sit down and come up with universal scientific definitions and characteristics of each Asana. I think co-operating with science will only strengthen the system yoga and not weaken it. It's high time now that we believers of yoga take this burden of unbiased co-operation.

12. Deposetheboyking

October 21, 2021 at 12:50 pm

"How the New York Times can wreck yoga" 🙂

13. Lady Kanime

October 21, 2021 at 1:45 pm

:))

14. Anand KF von Roenn III

October 21, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Finally an intelligent response… Thank you

15. Laura Germanio

October 21, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Thank You for putting this out there! This is almost the same talk I had with my students last week when they read that article.

TheYogaNews.com:Lenovo ThinkBook 14s Yoga i Product Tour

Work the way you want to, with the versatile and intuitive ThinkBook 14s Yoga i. Available in Mineral Grey and limited-edition Abysss Blue colors, this 2-in-1 laptop lets you transform any space into your work zone. Get work done faster than ever before with 11th Gen Intel® Core processors, PCIe Gen 4 SSD and Thunderbolt 4 port. The device-aware integrated Smart Pen automatically opens up the note taking app as soon as you take the pen out, even when the laptop is in standby.
Learn more at http://www.lenovo.com/thinkbook

Your day 14 practice is a fun and therapeutic session with full conscious breath to guide the way. We focus on creating sensation and space in the body, learning to breathe and move with efficiency, mindfulness, and even sometimes joy – so that when we step off the mat we can continue that practice.

This way we may proceed to learn and live with more ease.
This way we have proper energy in the tank to serve others more fully.

We are approaching the halfway mark!

If you would like, take some time to write about how you are feeling (physically, mentally, and emotionally) after experiencing the first 14 days of this journey!

You may find some helpful writing prompts from me in your Day 14 Breath email.

This is your time, this is your practice. Take up space, darling. You are so worthy of it all.

Let me know how you are feeling in the comment section below!

SUBSCRIBE to the YWA channel for free yoga videos every week and to support high-quality free yoga for all!

Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Join Find What Feels Good and access over 700 videos including yoga and meditation for all levels. Explore daily practices, workshops, in depth learning, weekly or monthly accountability series, and an opportunity to connect with a one of a kind global community. This is your one stop shop for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all things FWFG. Try it FREE for 7 Days!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

Yoga With Adriene, LLC recommends that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.

TheYogaNews.com:Queenie Ke Girls's Yoga Pant Legging Capris String-Finish Exercise Dance Pants

Welcome to Mer Product Critiques! If you need me to evaluate your product, contact me at Merproductreviews@gmail.com

To View or Buy Product: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1N7QN3?th=1&psc=1

My Written Overview
I work out quite a bit and I’m all the time in search of yoga pants which might be enjoyable and completely different. I really like the lace-up dance look on these pants. They’re superior.

Product Particulars:
• 7 shade options- each solids and patterns
• Materials: 88% polyester, 12% elastane- cloth is supportive for raise and assist
• Flat seams
• Capris with enjoyable laces on the bottoms
• Pocket in waistband
• Good for yoga, Pilates and Barre but in addition supportive sufficient for cardio, HIIT and leaping

yoga 8 limbs

The Yoga News Trending Product Deals

The Eight Limbs of Yoga: A Handbook for Living Yoga Philosophy

$16.00
$12.72
Amazon.com
as of May 22, 2022 3:26 am

Eight Limbs of Yoga - The Structure and Pacing of Self-Directed Spiritual Practice (Ayp Enlightenment)

$14.99
Amazon.com
as of May 22, 2022 3:26 am

The 8 Limbs of Yoga Journal

$9.99
Amazon.com
as of May 22, 2022 3:26 am

Eight Limbs of Yoga: The Structure and Pacing of Self-Directed Spiritual Practice (AYP Enlightenment Series Book 9)

$14.95
$9.99
Amazon.com
as of May 22, 2022 3:26 am

WETER Eight Limbs Of Yoga Poster, Vintage Yoga Prints Poster, Meditation Poster Wall Art Home Decor, Yoga Lover Gift (2.6 Eight Limbs Of Yoga)

$13.99