TheYogaNews.com:Non-Non secular / Non-Non secular Yoga – Does it Exist?

On-line & in-person instructor certification: http://www.YogaTeachersCollege.com

Are you searching for a non-religious yoga instructor coaching? YOGABODY gives difficult courses with a concentrate on general well-being… with out the chanting, with out the incense and chakras, and with out the gurus. Our Yoga Trainer Trainings educate the business-side of yoga so you’ll be able to concentrate on constructing a profession somewhat than on discovering spirituality.

——- ABOUT YOGABODY® ——-
YOGABODY transforms lives with science-based yoga. It doesn’t matter what your age or background, we may help you obtain optimum well being in a enjoyable, sustainable approach. Based in 2007, YOGABODY set a brand new normal for skilled yoga training and props manufacturing internationally. The YOGABODY Group contains bodily yoga studios, 2,000+ licensed academics, instructor certification and diploma applications, and a specialised vary of merchandise. We imagine follow is all the pieces. YOGABODY has warehouses in California (USA) and in the UK. The company workplace is in Barcelona, Spain, and our workers signify 13 totally different international locations.

——- ABOUT THE YOGA TEACHERS COLLEGE® ——-
A contemporary strategy to traditional yoga with no incense, no chanting, no gurus… we concentrate on mind-body health for everybody. Based in 2007 by Lucas Rockwood, the Yoga Academics Faculty welcomes college students of all backgrounds and is dedicated to democratizing yoga so everybody has entry.

*Yoga Alliance (USA), Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK), Yoga Alliance Worldwide (Australia), American Counsel on Exercise, American Counsel on Training
*On-line certifications programs
*In-person programs in Barcelona (headquarters) and world wide
*Enterprise-positive, science-focused, and results-driven

FIND US ONLINE:
USA Retailer: https://store.yogabody.com
UK & Europe Retailer: https://retailer.yogabody.com
Trainings: http://www.YogaTeachersCollege.com

#YogaTeacherTraining #YogaTeacher #YogaAlliance

1. B Humphries

October 19, 2021 at 12:18 am

Can you meditate without religion being involved?

2. Tasha

October 19, 2021 at 12:48 am

Im sooooo glad someone is talking about this! It really annoys me and puts me off! I like yoga, but i don't want a privileged white girl telling me 'namaste'

3. Camille

October 19, 2021 at 12:52 am

Thank you for your video, I'm currently in training to become a yoga teacher and i got very confused because my teacher was talking badly about "new age californian yoga with leggings and green tea". I love channels like Bohobeautiful or YogaWithAdriene, it's accessible and makes me feel great. This is the kind of yoga that I want to teach. So I was really confused when my teacher said that "that kind of yoga" was worth peanuts compare to "reel philosophical yoga" with sutras and such… Anyway, thank you for your video, It helped me being less confused 🙂

4. Nadia

October 19, 2021 at 12:58 am

Actually what you are doing is appropriated. Don’t call it yoga at all.

5. Jlynn D

October 19, 2021 at 1:27 am

Every time I tell somebody I practice yoga but I don't get in to the life style, the chanting, the chakras, they does look at me like I got snakes crawling out of my ears. I'm not a vegan, I don't live in a liberal area, and I'm not a tree hugger. I practice yoga because it's fun and it's good exercise.

6. nayan vaishnav

October 19, 2021 at 2:13 am

Its all cool to do yoga but its not cool to not giving the credits to the origin of this advanced practice(Hinduism)

7. Danielle Mills

October 19, 2021 at 2:37 am

I love the movements of "yoga" and there is a lot of biological support of the physical benefits. But I really wish that society and marketing would take the word "Yoga" out of it and maybe call it Mobility Fit and let it be a mobility flow that also helps with physical components as well as mental health.

8. Thareldis

October 19, 2021 at 2:40 am

There is one point I wouldn't fully agree on when it came to meditation in general. Some forms of meditation require you to sit on your butt for hours yes, but others like Qi Gong taught coming from a Hung Gar background as an example uses movement patterns to do so while concentrating on stuff in your body to say it simplistically.

9. Queen Crusader

October 19, 2021 at 2:44 am

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I so needed to hear this!!

10. Angela Lee Heal With Compassion

October 19, 2021 at 2:55 am

Perfect for me

11. Vaishali Kandpal

October 19, 2021 at 3:53 am

Perfect example of westernizing a tradition from a civilization which is 1000s years old. Disheartening to see YOGA (a Sanskrit word, meaning union of body mind and soul) being portrayed as stretching exercise. YOGA without Spirituality (Philosophy) is exercise. and Spirituality is different than religion, sir. My 2 cents. Thank you.

12. 0809justine

October 19, 2021 at 4:25 am

Great! About time someone pointed out the problem with cherry picking certain practices out of complex cultures and calling themselves Buddists

13. Marina Schaefer

October 19, 2021 at 4:48 am

I wish your studio was in Dearborn Michigan. Where are you located?

14. Erin Dunbar

October 19, 2021 at 5:34 am

I'm really relieved to see this expressed. I'm in the midst of my 200 hr training in a studio and with people whom I love. while I knew that I would be exploring entirely new depths of yoga practice, and I knew I would be getting a great deal more history and philosophy than I had previously understood, and definitely some spirituality, I sometimes feel like I'm being ushered into a religion (for lack of a better way to explain it right now). I've never really had a problem with a lot of the spiritual elements, but I do feel sometimes like it's a complicated mishmash of varying beliefs that are being oversimplified in presentation, and being presented as if they're essential components to yoga. I also often wonder about the cultural appropriation part, being a woman of white privilege. In this particular program, there has been, percentage wise, far more focus on spiritual and philosophical meditation and discussion than anything else. That, I did not expect. I have learned a lot and I'm grateful for what I've learned. I'm not terribly spiritual, nor religious, I just generally stay open minded. Yoga has helped me through physical ailments and mental illness, and it's that part that I really want to share. So, I've decided to go a different way for 300 hr. I'll make a note to check out your training info later.

15. Anya Strauss

October 19, 2021 at 5:48 am

If you are not teaching all 8 limbs of yoga (including pranayama and meditation) you are not training yoga teachers. You are training stretching instructors. Calling it yoga without teaching the sutras or the limbs is, in my opinion, very wrong. And yoga is not about popularity! Change the name of what you teach. I’m sorry but it is not yoga

16. TheYogaWebb

October 19, 2021 at 6:24 am

I'm confused… I'm currently studying to be a Yoga Teacher. We've been taught that Yoga is about the union between mind, body and soul? Is it right to use the name of Yoga to sell a fitness class and qualification that doesn't encompass the full traidtional meaning of Yoga?

17. Law of Perspective

October 19, 2021 at 6:50 am

There’s a fine line between “cultural appropriation” and hybridity and fusion of cultures. In my studies of cultural anthropology (to the highest level in the academy), we have observed that ALL culture is fluid and changing, none of it comes from a “singularity” or is pure. Thus, modern yoga studios and all the odd quirks such as saying the Hindi salutation “namaste” as a valediction at the end of classes is simply an example of cultural hybridity even if it seems incorrect from a nativist cultural nationalism. There’s a huge debate among scholars about the origins of modern transnational yoga, especially the posture practice that is its defining element. In short, many scholars have discovered historical evidence of European gymnastics European circus contortionism, the international body building movement from the early 20th century and so forth that influenced Krishnamacharya in creating the modern postural practice that we see today. Just look at his modern warrior asana that he lifted from martial arts: warrior 1 from a basic karate stance and warrior 2 from European fencing. Nativist, nationalist scholars reject this scholarship, insisting that it’s all “ancient” and none of it from “outside” influence. All this said, Lucus and YB are just being honest about where they are coming from: yoga is a physical practice and they’re dispensing with new age spirituality that has developed to go with it. To call this new yoga spirituality “bogus” is very short sighted if not outright ignorant of how cultures evolve and adapt over space and time.

18. firahsrazga

October 19, 2021 at 7:34 am

Mind body fitness. What about soul?

19. Angela Antón

October 19, 2021 at 8:13 am

Bravo!!!

20. Midi Retro

October 19, 2021 at 8:30 am

Excellent

TheYogaNews.com:Lenovo Yoga 920

Su rendimiento de primera categoría, su innovador diseño y sus opciones de entretenimiento inmersivo, el Yoga 920 juega en otra liga. Ahora más elegante que nunca y equipado con la potencia y velocidad que necesitas en tu día a día: asistencia por voz de larga distancia, una pantalla casi sin bordes 4K, un lápiz digital de gran precisión, y mucho más. No hay otro igual.

Yoga 920 dengan 360° watchband hinge adalah desain yang dirancang exterior the field. LITERALLY. It’s the laptop computer reimagined. #DifferentIsBetter #LenovoIndonesia

TheYogaNews.com:Twin vs Twin Excessive Yoga Problem ft Brent Rivera & Lexi Rivera

Couple Yoga problem with Finest Buddy,Yoga Problem With Girlfriend, Yoga Problem With My Girlfriend, Yoga Problem,All inclusive sporten. Private Coach. Persoonlijke begeleiding. Les met instructeur. Sport en Wellness.yoga with adriene, yoga for newcomers, yoga music, yoga lady,yoga for weight reduction, yoga for again ache.
A set of particular workout routines, known as poses, mixed with particular respiration Be taught Yoga, strategies and meditation ideas are the constructing blocks of a yoga class.
Yoga (/ˈjoʊ.ɡə/ (About this soundlisten);[ Sanskrit: योग, lit. ’yoke’ or ‘union’ pronounced [joːɡɐ]) is a bunch of bodily, psychological, and religious practices or disciplines that originated in historic India, aimed toward controlling (‘yoking’) and stilling the thoughts, and recognizing the indifferent ‘witness-consciousness’ as untouched by the actions of the thoughts (Citta) and mundane struggling (Duḥkha). There are a broad number of the colleges of yoga, practices, and targets in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, and conventional kinds and trendy strategies of yoga are practiced worldwide.
“Key phrase”
yoga workout routines
forms of yoga
yoga yoga
yoga for newcomers
yoga for well being
yoga wikipedia
“kemetic yoga””Key phrase”
“yoga with adriene”
“yoga mat”
“yoga close to me”
“yoga poses”
“yoga lessons close to me”
“yoga for newcomers”
“yoga pants”
“yoga nidra”
“yoga music”
“yoga asanas”
“alo yoga”
“past yoga”
“lenovo yoga”
“hatha yoga”
“sizzling yoga close to me”
“sizzling yoga”
“kundalini yoga”
“goat yoga”
“bikram yoga”
“ddp yoga”
“chair yoga for seniors”
“two individual yoga poses”
“buti yoga”
“y7 yoga”
“yoga blocks”
“siddha yoga”
“yoga hosers”
“vibe yoga”
“mens yoga pants”
“yoga pants for ladies”
“bikram yoga”
“lenovo yoga 7i”
“yoga poses for newcomers”
“cosmic children yoga”
“yoga nidra”
“flare yoga pants”
“sizzling yoga close to me”

“Key phrase”
yoga workout routines
forms of yoga
yoga yoga
yoga for newcomers
yoga for well being
yoga wikipedia
“kemetic yoga””Key phrase”
“yoga with adriene”
“yoga mat”
“yoga close to me”
“yoga poses”
“yoga lessons close to me”
“yoga for newcomers”
“yoga pants”
“yoga nidra”
“yoga music”
“yoga asanas”
“alo yoga”
“past yoga”
“lenovo yoga”
“hatha yoga”
“sizzling yoga close to me”
“sizzling yoga”
“kundalini yoga”
“goat yoga”
“bikram yoga”
“ddp yoga”
“chair yoga for seniors”
“two individual yoga poses”
“buti yoga”
“y7 yoga”
“yoga blocks”
“siddha yoga”
“yoga hosers”
“vibe yoga”
“mens yoga pants”
“yoga pants for ladies”
“bikram yoga”
“lenovo yoga 7i”
“yoga poses for newcomers”
“cosmic children yoga”
“yoga nidra”
“flare yoga pants”
“sizzling yoga close to me”

TheYogaNews.com:Flipflops made outta YOGA MAT!

I like Sanuk flipflops! Their web site is so cool… http://www.sanuk.com
I’ve the yoga mat in black and the sundial in brown. Love em! 🙂
Thanks for watching and please subscribe if you happen to like my movies!
Care

Element at: http://www.surfboards.com/displayall.php?cat_id=29&restrict=12&manu_id=72&key phrase=yoga&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_term=sanukyoga

The Yoga Mat is the highest promoting ladies’s sandal from Sanuk. The Yoga Mat incorporates a light-weight EVA outsole and pretend leather-based straps. The molded footbed with arch assist could have you feeling such as you’re strolling on air. Or ought to we are saying… meditating?