TheYogaNews.com:Non-Non secular / Non-Non secular Yoga – Does it Exist?

On-line & in-person instructor certification: http://www.YogaTeachersCollege.com

Are you searching for a non-religious yoga instructor coaching? YOGABODY gives difficult courses with a concentrate on general well-being… with out the chanting, with out the incense and chakras, and with out the gurus. Our Yoga Trainer Trainings educate the business-side of yoga so you’ll be able to concentrate on constructing a profession somewhat than on discovering spirituality.

——- ABOUT YOGABODY® ——-
YOGABODY transforms lives with science-based yoga. It doesn’t matter what your age or background, we may help you obtain optimum well being in a enjoyable, sustainable approach. Based in 2007, YOGABODY set a brand new normal for skilled yoga training and props manufacturing internationally. The YOGABODY Group contains bodily yoga studios, 2,000+ licensed academics, instructor certification and diploma applications, and a specialised vary of merchandise. We imagine follow is all the pieces. YOGABODY has warehouses in California (USA) and in the UK. The company workplace is in Barcelona, Spain, and our workers signify 13 totally different international locations.

——- ABOUT THE YOGA TEACHERS COLLEGE® ——-
A contemporary strategy to traditional yoga with no incense, no chanting, no gurus… we concentrate on mind-body health for everybody. Based in 2007 by Lucas Rockwood, the Yoga Academics Faculty welcomes college students of all backgrounds and is dedicated to democratizing yoga so everybody has entry.

*Yoga Alliance (USA), Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK), Yoga Alliance Worldwide (Australia), American Counsel on Exercise, American Counsel on Training
*On-line certifications programs
*In-person programs in Barcelona (headquarters) and world wide
*Enterprise-positive, science-focused, and results-driven

FIND US ONLINE:
USA Retailer: https://store.yogabody.com
UK & Europe Retailer: https://retailer.yogabody.com
Trainings: http://www.YogaTeachersCollege.com

#YogaTeacherTraining #YogaTeacher #YogaAlliance

1. B Humphries

October 19, 2021 at 12:18 am

Can you meditate without religion being involved?

2. Tasha

October 19, 2021 at 12:48 am

Im sooooo glad someone is talking about this! It really annoys me and puts me off! I like yoga, but i don't want a privileged white girl telling me 'namaste'

3. Camille

October 19, 2021 at 12:52 am

Thank you for your video, I'm currently in training to become a yoga teacher and i got very confused because my teacher was talking badly about "new age californian yoga with leggings and green tea". I love channels like Bohobeautiful or YogaWithAdriene, it's accessible and makes me feel great. This is the kind of yoga that I want to teach. So I was really confused when my teacher said that "that kind of yoga" was worth peanuts compare to "reel philosophical yoga" with sutras and such… Anyway, thank you for your video, It helped me being less confused 🙂

4. Nadia

October 19, 2021 at 12:58 am

Actually what you are doing is appropriated. Don’t call it yoga at all.

5. Jlynn D

October 19, 2021 at 1:27 am

Every time I tell somebody I practice yoga but I don't get in to the life style, the chanting, the chakras, they does look at me like I got snakes crawling out of my ears. I'm not a vegan, I don't live in a liberal area, and I'm not a tree hugger. I practice yoga because it's fun and it's good exercise.

6. nayan vaishnav

October 19, 2021 at 2:13 am

Its all cool to do yoga but its not cool to not giving the credits to the origin of this advanced practice(Hinduism)

7. Danielle Mills

October 19, 2021 at 2:37 am

I love the movements of "yoga" and there is a lot of biological support of the physical benefits. But I really wish that society and marketing would take the word "Yoga" out of it and maybe call it Mobility Fit and let it be a mobility flow that also helps with physical components as well as mental health.

8. Thareldis

October 19, 2021 at 2:40 am

There is one point I wouldn't fully agree on when it came to meditation in general. Some forms of meditation require you to sit on your butt for hours yes, but others like Qi Gong taught coming from a Hung Gar background as an example uses movement patterns to do so while concentrating on stuff in your body to say it simplistically.

9. Queen Crusader

October 19, 2021 at 2:44 am

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I so needed to hear this!!

10. Angela Lee Heal With Compassion

October 19, 2021 at 2:55 am

Perfect for me

11. Vaishali Kandpal

October 19, 2021 at 3:53 am

Perfect example of westernizing a tradition from a civilization which is 1000s years old. Disheartening to see YOGA (a Sanskrit word, meaning union of body mind and soul) being portrayed as stretching exercise. YOGA without Spirituality (Philosophy) is exercise. and Spirituality is different than religion, sir. My 2 cents. Thank you.

12. 0809justine

October 19, 2021 at 4:25 am

Great! About time someone pointed out the problem with cherry picking certain practices out of complex cultures and calling themselves Buddists

13. Marina Schaefer

October 19, 2021 at 4:48 am

I wish your studio was in Dearborn Michigan. Where are you located?

14. Erin Dunbar

October 19, 2021 at 5:34 am

I'm really relieved to see this expressed. I'm in the midst of my 200 hr training in a studio and with people whom I love. while I knew that I would be exploring entirely new depths of yoga practice, and I knew I would be getting a great deal more history and philosophy than I had previously understood, and definitely some spirituality, I sometimes feel like I'm being ushered into a religion (for lack of a better way to explain it right now). I've never really had a problem with a lot of the spiritual elements, but I do feel sometimes like it's a complicated mishmash of varying beliefs that are being oversimplified in presentation, and being presented as if they're essential components to yoga. I also often wonder about the cultural appropriation part, being a woman of white privilege. In this particular program, there has been, percentage wise, far more focus on spiritual and philosophical meditation and discussion than anything else. That, I did not expect. I have learned a lot and I'm grateful for what I've learned. I'm not terribly spiritual, nor religious, I just generally stay open minded. Yoga has helped me through physical ailments and mental illness, and it's that part that I really want to share. So, I've decided to go a different way for 300 hr. I'll make a note to check out your training info later.

15. Anya Strauss

October 19, 2021 at 5:48 am

If you are not teaching all 8 limbs of yoga (including pranayama and meditation) you are not training yoga teachers. You are training stretching instructors. Calling it yoga without teaching the sutras or the limbs is, in my opinion, very wrong. And yoga is not about popularity! Change the name of what you teach. I’m sorry but it is not yoga

16. TheYogaWebb

October 19, 2021 at 6:24 am

I'm confused… I'm currently studying to be a Yoga Teacher. We've been taught that Yoga is about the union between mind, body and soul? Is it right to use the name of Yoga to sell a fitness class and qualification that doesn't encompass the full traidtional meaning of Yoga?

17. Law of Perspective

October 19, 2021 at 6:50 am

There’s a fine line between “cultural appropriation” and hybridity and fusion of cultures. In my studies of cultural anthropology (to the highest level in the academy), we have observed that ALL culture is fluid and changing, none of it comes from a “singularity” or is pure. Thus, modern yoga studios and all the odd quirks such as saying the Hindi salutation “namaste” as a valediction at the end of classes is simply an example of cultural hybridity even if it seems incorrect from a nativist cultural nationalism. There’s a huge debate among scholars about the origins of modern transnational yoga, especially the posture practice that is its defining element. In short, many scholars have discovered historical evidence of European gymnastics European circus contortionism, the international body building movement from the early 20th century and so forth that influenced Krishnamacharya in creating the modern postural practice that we see today. Just look at his modern warrior asana that he lifted from martial arts: warrior 1 from a basic karate stance and warrior 2 from European fencing. Nativist, nationalist scholars reject this scholarship, insisting that it’s all “ancient” and none of it from “outside” influence. All this said, Lucus and YB are just being honest about where they are coming from: yoga is a physical practice and they’re dispensing with new age spirituality that has developed to go with it. To call this new yoga spirituality “bogus” is very short sighted if not outright ignorant of how cultures evolve and adapt over space and time.

18. firahsrazga

October 19, 2021 at 7:34 am

Mind body fitness. What about soul?

19. Angela Antón

October 19, 2021 at 8:13 am

Bravo!!!

20. Midi Retro

October 19, 2021 at 8:30 am

Excellent

TheYogaNews.com:Exercise Units for Ladies #shorts #trending #exercise

Click on Hyperlink-

Purchase Now= https://amzn.to/3Lroxt4

Beaufident Exercise Units for Ladies Lively 2 Piece Seamless Matching Excessive Waist Yoga Set Health club Outfits

#exercise #health #units #shorts

#womens 2 piece #exercise set,#womens 2 piece #shorts #exercise units,#low-cost 2 piece #exercise #units,#amazon exercise units,2 piece outfits for women,purple 2 piece exercise set,pink 2 piece exercise set,exercise,finest 2 piece exercise units,2 piece exercise set canada,2 piece exercise set gymshark,trend exercise,full physique exercise,amazon exercise tops,amazon exercise garments,womens gymwear,gymnasium leggings girls,how to decide on amazon amazon for affiliate affiliate #product

TheYogaNews.com:Lenovo ThinkBook 14s Yoga i Product Tour

Work the way you want to, with the versatile and intuitive ThinkBook 14s Yoga i. Available in Mineral Grey and limited-edition Abysss Blue colors, this 2-in-1 laptop lets you transform any space into your work zone. Get work done faster than ever before with 11th Gen Intel® Core processors, PCIe Gen 4 SSD and Thunderbolt 4 port. The device-aware integrated Smart Pen automatically opens up the note taking app as soon as you take the pen out, even when the laptop is in standby.
Learn more at http://www.lenovo.com/thinkbook

Your day 14 practice is a fun and therapeutic session with full conscious breath to guide the way. We focus on creating sensation and space in the body, learning to breathe and move with efficiency, mindfulness, and even sometimes joy – so that when we step off the mat we can continue that practice.

This way we may proceed to learn and live with more ease.
This way we have proper energy in the tank to serve others more fully.

We are approaching the halfway mark!

If you would like, take some time to write about how you are feeling (physically, mentally, and emotionally) after experiencing the first 14 days of this journey!

You may find some helpful writing prompts from me in your Day 14 Breath email.

This is your time, this is your practice. Take up space, darling. You are so worthy of it all.

Let me know how you are feeling in the comment section below!

SUBSCRIBE to the YWA channel for free yoga videos every week and to support high-quality free yoga for all!

Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Join Find What Feels Good and access over 700 videos including yoga and meditation for all levels. Explore daily practices, workshops, in depth learning, weekly or monthly accountability series, and an opportunity to connect with a one of a kind global community. This is your one stop shop for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all things FWFG. Try it FREE for 7 Days!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

Yoga With Adriene, LLC recommends that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.

TheYogaNews.com:Queenie Ke Girls's Yoga Pant Legging Capris String-Finish Exercise Dance Pants

Welcome to Mer Product Critiques! If you need me to evaluate your product, contact me at Merproductreviews@gmail.com

To View or Buy Product: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1N7QN3?th=1&psc=1

My Written Overview
I work out quite a bit and I’m all the time in search of yoga pants which might be enjoyable and completely different. I really like the lace-up dance look on these pants. They’re superior.

Product Particulars:
• 7 shade options- each solids and patterns
• Materials: 88% polyester, 12% elastane- cloth is supportive for raise and assist
• Flat seams
• Capris with enjoyable laces on the bottoms
• Pocket in waistband
• Good for yoga, Pilates and Barre but in addition supportive sufficient for cardio, HIIT and leaping