TheYogaNews.com:A Peaceable Yoga Circulation with Inversions – 40 Minutes – Headstand, Pincha, and Handstand Circulation

“Consciousness free from the constraints of the thoughts is called the inside intelligence: it’s the important nature of no-mind. That’s the actuality, that’s supreme consciousness, that’s the state generally known as the supreme self.” Yoga Vasistha (V:50)

Hello Yogis!

This one grounds us with breath and strikes at a aware tempo. The work in it type of sneaks up. We find yourself the wrong way up fairly a bit: in chin stand, forearm stand, headstand and handstand, with some candy, easy flowing in between.

As all the time, work at your personal tempo. Pause and take it the wall if you wish to stick with one thing a little bit longer than I am providing right here.

Take into account the observe a information, all the time feeling free to again off or amp it up in accordance with how you are feeling.

There’s nothing fairly like heading to a studio and working towards with nice lecturers and an awesome neighborhood, however when that is not doable, verify again right here!

I really like studying your feedback, and I might love to listen to how this observe felt. I am all the time adjusting in accordance with your suggestions, so thanks!

Be Love!

S T A Y i n T O U C H

♡ WEBSITE ——– https://www.leighabutleryoga.com
♡ INSTAGRAM ——– http://instagram.com/leighabutleryoga
♡ SUBSCRIBE ——– https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=butlerl2
♡ PLAYBOOK APP (Get a 7-Day Free Trial. PLZ USE THIS LINK!) ——– Copy & Paste: https://playbook.app.hyperlink/leigha-butler

~~MY MEMBERSHIP SITE~~
leighabutleryoga.com

Get an hour-long class each week plus limitless entry to earlier uploads for .99/month.

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

“Beginning my morning with this! Thanks for all the time graciously sharing your observe with us!!! I’m in ♡ along with your model & the challenges you enable me to attempt!!!!”

“I’ve began taking your courses and having fun with each second of the observe within the early morning earlier than heading out for work. Thanks very a lot. Namaste.”

“I discover your courses distinctive and galvanizing, They depart me feeling one of the best model of me.”

“I’ve been loving your courses. Thanks for making them.”

“Hello Leigha, I did your top notch once more (forearm stand) and I really feel sooooo good now. Thanks!
I made a decision to do the entire sequence one after the other once more. It has been round 52 courses already, so it would take me a while.
Good on you!”

“The final class (throat chakra) was completely superb. Thanks to your knowledge you share with us. I additionally actually loved nauli pranayama.”

“After the shavasana and the brief meditation in the long run, I acquired up off the mat and I skilled an unbelievable feeling of lightness, as if i used to be gentle as a feather, thanks.”

“I did handstand class once more in the present day. I can really feel such a progress in these L-stand hops. The entire class felt a lot simpler than the primary time. Thanks Leigha.”

“Compass Pose class was pure bliss, I’m feeling rejuvenated and reached compass pose for the primary time shortly unexpectedly. I really like you and your practices Leigha. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.”
“Hello Leigha, I took final class (Peace) exterior by the lake I reside.
The category itself made me really feel peaceable and as I used to be listening to the sounds of the birds between your phrases and watching the highest of the timber, it even intesified my feeling of blissfulness and peace.. I completed when the solar was setting down and I used to be listening to the frogs and birds whereas taklng shavasana. Thanks for one more superb class.

“I really feel grateful as I’m bettering a lot along with your steerage. I can really feel open in my shoulders, thoracic backbone as by no means earlier than, leg behind head feels straightforward and slowly slowly I can do king pieon for rhe first time in my life (simply on one aspect). I don’t even attend any yoga courses anymore as I simply love doing yoga at residence and your steerage is one of the best for me anyway (I do yoga for a number of years however your courses make an enormous distinction. and I really like you make them in accessible approach, I by no means really feel any pressure… you possibly can educate and put together and open physique with an ease and charm). ”

“Hi there Leigha!
To start with, an enormous thanks for the chin-stand themed observe. It was intense, I’ll positively be coming again to it,… as soon as my satisfaction recovers!! It’s a battle for me.
Simply did Paradise and Grasshopper… soooo superb, I lastly actually really feel how unbelievable and energizing again bends are. Big smile on my face once I kicked over from the wall.
Thanks once more.”

“Hey Leigha, I simply accomplished your latest class, Paradise. I really feel like I’m on cloud 9. The shavasana in the long run felt so blissful. The feeling of bliss so….tangible, it felt prefer it was sloshing and spreading round in my physique, gently tingling and glittering. I used to be mendacity on my mat with an enormous grin of contentment slowly showing on my face, couldn’t assist it. I’m very grateful. Sending my like to you and all of the yogis working towards with you.”

“I simply did Open Hearted, BEAUTIFUL observe, feeling so open and accepting of loving vitality constructed up in my coronary heart. Thanks Leigha!”

1. Jose Garcia

October 7, 2021 at 8:14 pm

Saludos especiales para una reina que no tengo palabras para describir su ermosura saludos desde kalifornia

2. Diane Potter

October 7, 2021 at 8:26 pm

Thank you for this video. Even though I am a member and I look forward to your weekly classes, I revisit this class often. It is fun to play and to see my progress. Your creative practice is a blessing for me.

3. Danae EuDaly

October 7, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Love how this felt both challenging and calm thanks so much for this practice.

4. der Roland

October 7, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Ha! After your handstand tutorial I nailed the jumping into handstand for the first time today! (like 3s lol). A new fave for medium time frame. also love the modified warrior one with half bind! what is it called?
    Namaste! <3

5. theFitty

October 7, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Short shorts… Good thing you caught it! 🙂 on a totally different note, have you ever tried nude yoga?

6. Alicia Chojnowska

October 7, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for a great class. You are real Master in your domain.
    I'm quite lightly going up in handstands, however to keep balance without a wall it's still impossible. The same pincha.
    I'm beginning the third year my yoga practice on daily basis and I'm wondering what kind of energy is going to bring 2021.
    Best wishes for you

7. Chelsea Sheehan

October 7, 2021 at 10:18 pm

I've gone back to this one 3x so far! So fun, love all the inversions

8. IncompetentISU

October 7, 2021 at 10:22 pm

This was a fantastic flow – I absolutely loved it and will be doing this again!

9. Zuzanna Sri

October 7, 2021 at 10:31 pm

I love the slow transition between asanas, joy-in-the-body Thanks Leigha

10. Zuzanna Sri

October 7, 2021 at 11:05 pm

soo good

11. Zuzanna Sri

October 7, 2021 at 11:33 pm

This is meditation-in-the-movement practice, the perfect tempo for me. I breathe very slowly, other practice are bit too fast for me, I enjoy this one more then the others. I’ll love to repeat this session every morning for next few days. namaste and sukkuriya Have a great day yogis

12. Chelsea Sheehan

October 8, 2021 at 12:25 am

This was a great one! I reallllllyy love your website with all our hour flows but sometimes I don't have 60 min which is actually more like 1.5 hr – 2 when always doing yoga with your 3 year old next to you. So that means I come to your youtube for your shorter ones <3 Your flows are my favorite as well as your teaching style/ the way you explain things + your peaceful voice. Thank you!

13. Fabio Ferreira

October 8, 2021 at 1:18 am

The most amazing yoga class. Thanks Leigha

14. Chancy Mullins

October 8, 2021 at 1:34 am

Wow!! That was the PERFECT AM wake up! My heart feels open and full and I feel playful grateful and awake! Thank u soooo much! I share a lot of your videos so PLEASE keep em coming!! ((Kundalini yoga too!!:))

15. Carlotta Holy-Steinemann

October 8, 2021 at 2:03 am

wow- thanks leigha- for all the videos you do, i follow you along time today this practice made me fly. i could stay in forearm balance and handstand after years : )

16. Elsy Soteldo

October 8, 2021 at 2:11 am

I tried doing this class before, and my body was just in a different tune, today i even extend the class pausing the video to keep trying.
    Everyday i understand more about how yoga works.
    Thank you very much, i apreciate your work you inspire my practice and help me to improve Namasté

17. Zsuzsanna Benkó

October 8, 2021 at 3:05 am

Amazing class, I feel so open! Thank you Leigha, miss your free videos…

18. Rashmikant Patel

October 8, 2021 at 4:00 am

19. DDP

October 8, 2021 at 4:01 am

Excellent video! I love the integration of inversions – I was able to both feel like I was doing a flow class while working on expanding my practice with inversion play.

20. Engenho Mental

October 8, 2021 at 4:26 am

You have just made me switch to full Screen and HD. Thank you for the videos. Love ya…