TheYogaNews.com:Why Every little thing is an Ultrabook!

The world of laptops is sick: If it isn’t a gaming laptop computer, the opposite options matter much more!
The ultrabook definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrabook
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Nano #sponsor: https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x1/ThinkPad-X1-Nano/p/22TP2X1X1N1

MKBHD Merch: http://store.MKBHD.com

Tech I am utilizing proper now: https://www.amazon.com/store/MKBHD

Intro Monitor: Jordyn Edmonds http://smarturl.it/jordynedmonds
Playlist of MKBHD Intro music: https://goo.gl/B3AWV5

~

Reshape your actuality with the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold, the world’s first foldable PC. Liftoff on the primary human to Mars and reaching new horizons. Transcend in enterprise and human achievement.

Study extra at https://www.lenovo.com/suppose

1. Tariq Mohammed

September 17, 2021 at 9:19 am

I just want to share that thought and showcase…, well uhmmm Lenovo's Thinkpad maybe…

2. Max G

September 17, 2021 at 9:21 am

The first time I see Marques Trojan horse his subscribers. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Nano ad

3. Haider

September 17, 2021 at 9:26 am

Next time mention the productname that your going to review on the video title.

4. Darrell James

September 17, 2021 at 10:11 am

Wah wah wah, a bunch of babies crying about the ad they were forced to watch.
    Y'all could have clicked off as soon as you became un interested. He got like 1000 other videos you can watch instead.

5. OffLeashIG

September 17, 2021 at 10:54 am

i didn't realize this was an advertisement until he was talking about the color being black for a second time.

6. Got Em Carts

September 17, 2021 at 11:21 am

The coordinated leaf assembly divide because pan wailly scream to a little ring. colossal, psychedelic shampoo

7. janice copeland

September 17, 2021 at 11:32 am

Nice ad for your sponsor.

8. Mac Aodghain

September 17, 2021 at 11:34 am

FeatherBook lol

9. Michael Tseng

September 17, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Does it power a 4K external monitor?

10. Mark Matienzo

September 17, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Im here for that old school "S"

11. Chris S

September 17, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Now what about ultrabooks that do game

12. Gaming-Zombie13

September 17, 2021 at 2:14 pm

Sound Like a Great Laptop

13. Timber Wolf

September 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm

ultra is the latin word for "beyond"

14. Michael Pascual

September 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm

Less offended that this is ad, more disturbed that Marques is endorsing Lenovo, computers banned by government agencies for their ties to Chinese spying.

15. Abdulrehman .Yameen

September 17, 2021 at 3:40 pm

Does it supports Linux?

16. VOID

September 17, 2021 at 4:20 pm

This guy is the Most smooth and Classy reviewer….

17. Aryana

September 17, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Thats what i have since Feb 2020. It looks so nice and amazing at typing. CONS : It gets so Hot like gas burner.Just doing programming..I wont be buying Lenovo again First & Last..Only Asthetics doesn't cut it. MY opinion.

18. Mohsen Ayoub

September 17, 2021 at 5:54 pm

Resume from sleep <= 3s

19. Rusty Wells

September 17, 2021 at 5:57 pm

Well not ever being able to game is a big thing to a lot of people!

20. Zakiul Kabir

September 17, 2021 at 6:27 pm

You mention the requirement is <3sec, but your slide shows >3sec

21. Trust

September 17, 2021 at 7:24 pm

There is no way this kind of device can be used on mission critical situations. Mission critical situations need physical switches, and defiantly not a core i5….

22. James Rosewell

September 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Damn, now this is one good commercial!

23. Bella Karoo

September 17, 2021 at 8:34 pm

How many organs do I need to sell to be able to afford this?

24. Bəxtiyar Neyman

September 17, 2021 at 9:21 pm

I learned very little about the laptop though.

25. Walla Walla

September 17, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Linux installed in x1 fold, but Touch screen is not working , any suggestion?

26. Club H8

September 17, 2021 at 10:34 pm

27. Alec Lancelot Llave

September 17, 2021 at 11:09 pm

I hate ur ad when I play my game this ad comes up and doesn't want to close it.

28. m ofi

September 17, 2021 at 11:40 pm

great ad, but i don't need an x1…who really does?

29. Kumar Nilesh

September 18, 2021 at 12:07 am

OMG!!! They actually launched her to Mars just for their advertisement.

30. sebaspaz0103

September 18, 2021 at 12:36 am

Amazing Commercial! I definitely want one! I have a Macbook Pro with touch bar and everything. Every time I see my Mac, I see it very futuristic, but now that this Lenevo Product came out; I want it. Badly

31. MikuKhanh HatsuneNguyen

September 18, 2021 at 1:25 am

I love like this lenovo fold

32. Eng. Mohamed Hassanain El Nagar

September 18, 2021 at 1:29 am

@lenovo

I am using Lenovo thinkPad since 10 Years back,
    Hoping to try this unbelievable product

33. A BH

September 18, 2021 at 2:11 am

Hahahahhahahaha the bullshit in the comertial is uncanny

34. Conrad Halling

September 18, 2021 at 2:15 am

A nice little movie ruined by Intel at the end.

35. Adam Hamed

September 18, 2021 at 2:36 am

Just remember you can’t launch a rocket nowadays with a core i5

36. Renzo Espinoza

September 18, 2021 at 3:25 am

1million views, 570 likes ?

37. Muhammad Nurrahman

September 18, 2021 at 4:15 am

My laptop also foldable

38. Sung Shin

September 18, 2021 at 5:12 am

I had to wait almost a month for refund, They told me they cancel my order and they didnt. and shipped me 2 identical laptop and charged me twice. took almost a month to refund me. had to call customer service 5 times. UNACCEPTABLE!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! one of the customer service agent asked me "do you need a replacement or a refund" after i just told her my situation and that i needed a refund… Never i have I experienced such poor customer service. NEVER BUYING A LENOVO AGAIN DUE TO POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE LOOK INTO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REVIEW BEFORE BUYING LENOVO ITS GOT 2 stars out of 5. You wont buy lenovo after you read their customer service review.

39. Yigit Turgut

September 18, 2021 at 5:47 am

Not capable of being online when it’s offline https://www.iysred.com

40. KillianDuSud

September 18, 2021 at 6:41 am

Nice !

TheYogaNews.com:Opheffen stijfheid in het bekken Yogales

In deze les gaan we de stijfheid van het bekken behandelen. Need hier kan er onbedoeld veel spanning ophopen. En als dat gebeurt dan krijg je een scala aan klachten. Zie het maar zo, het bekken verbind de wervelkolom met de benen maar geeft natuurlijk ook een reactie vanuit de benen naar de wervelkolom. Dus als het bekken stijf is dan heeft dat een negatief impact op de benen en de rug.

In deze les gaan we er voor zorgen dat er weer ruimte komt in het bekken zodat je gemakkelijker kan bewegen en ongemakkelijkheden verminderen of zelfs verdwijnen.

Meer yoga, meditatie, ontspanning, lesseries en cursussen meedoen?
Nog veel meer yogalessen zijn te vinden in de On-line Yogastudio.
Surf naar YOGAPLAZA https://onlineyoga.yogaplaza.nl

Volg Yogaplaza ook op:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/yogaplaza
Yogaplaza: https://www.yogaplaza.nl
Fb: https://fb.com/yogaplaza.nl

#stijfheidbekken

TheYogaNews.com: use a yoga towel

A evaluate from “Yoga with Fowl”
You could have seen a particular trying towel masking someones yoga mat throughout certainly one of your yoga lessons and questioned what it was and why? Though Yoga mats are made to be sticky and slip resistant, it may be fairly uncomfortable practising whereas sweating up a storm. My present Yoga mat is definitely made to get stickier when moist which is totally wonderful particularly relating to security in your apply. Though it’s revolutionary, it is usually fairly gross when you concentrate on all of the micro organism soaking in it apply after apply – sure you possibly can wash all of it you need however it’s by no means going to be new! Yoga mat towels not solely assist soak up all of the sweat and toxins leaking out of us throughout apply (yikes) nevertheless it additionally helps to maintain your mat freed from micro organism however that does not imply it’s best to skip washing it afterwards.
Yoga mat towels are tremendous absorbent and made to be sticky and grippy for straightforward transition between poses good for yoga particularly sizzling yoga and varied workouts with or with no mat to create an absorbent non slip floor.
Not solely are they only a no brainer in your studio or house apply but in addition in your out of doors apply. My favourite place to apply yoga is open air the place i can hear the birds, and really feel the wind in my hair (hmmmm wonderful) That is so laborious to do with my thick mat over an un-leveled floor akin to grass or sand. If you’re a seashore yoga sort of OMie then yoga mat towels needs to be your go to. They kind with each bump within the floor and are sticky, deliciously grippy, soak up sweat and lets not neglect to say that they’re compact! Fold and go. Additionally love touring with my towels, such a win when you’re on the airport on a layover or for many who work in workplaces…Thank me later!
Shandali Reached out to me to try to evaluate their Sticky Fiber Sizzling Yoga Towel so after all i used to be in to it and excited to provide the scoop. The Shandali Sticky Fiber Sizzling Yoga Towel is 24″by 72″ weighing roughly 1lb and is available in 5 colours (as a result of we gotta match our outfits proper?) The one i made a decision to strive was the “ForgetMeNot” and every towel comes with an Eco-silicone “internet grip backside” (sounds hi-tek) This internet grip function ends in 5x much less slipping! (Am i able to get an OMMMMM Please!). I additionally need to level out that Shandali must be probably the most reasonably priced high quality yoga mat towel I’ve practiced with. My favourite function is the net grip backside, this mat actually stays in place! and the highest really feel is ideal for when your palms and toes are sweaty. Undoubtedly sticky when moist! in case you have a extra gradual paced apply with little to no sweat merely sprits with water.
If you’re like me and sweat from the palms of your arms and principally each pore on the physique or just simply desire a light-weight transportable mat

yoga 8 inch shorts

The Yoga News Trending Product Deals

BALEAF Women's Biker Shorts High Waist 8" Workout Gym Yoga Running Compression Spandex Shorts with Pockets Black Size S

$26.99
$19.99
Amazon.com
as of May 21, 2022 2:26 am

CAMPSNAIL 4 Pack Biker Shorts for Women – 8" High Waist Tummy Control Workout Yoga Running Compression Exercise Shorts

$29.99
$26.99
Amazon.com
as of May 21, 2022 2:26 am

Promover Womens 8 Inch Biker Shorts Compression High Waisted Yoga Shorts with Pockets for Workout RunningTummy Control (Black,L)

$15.99
Amazon.com
as of May 21, 2022 2:26 am

CRZ YOGA Women's Naked Feeling Biker Shorts - 8 Inches High Waisted Workout Yoga Gym Running Spandex Shorts Side Pockets Black Small

$22.00
Amazon.com
as of May 21, 2022 2:26 am

NexiEpoch Plus Size Biker Shorts for Women with Pockets - 8" High Waisted Spandex Shorts for Summer Running Yoga Workout

$16.99