TheYogaNews.com:Coronary heart And Hips Observe | Fingers Free Yoga | Yoga With Adriene

Heart And Hips Practice – 26 min Hands Free Yoga Practice. This session invites you to find release and surrender to a FLOW state. Tend to tight shoulders and hips. Pay attention to how they are connected to your mental and emotional state.

Gain flexibility and stability on the mat so you can cultivate the same off the mat. Grab a small towel, necktie, pillowcase or yoga strap (if you have it) for this session and let’s Find What Feels Good.

Namaste. Let me know how it goes down below!

Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/

SUBSCRIBE to the YWA channel for free yoga videos every week and to support high-quality free yoga for all!

Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Join Find What Feels Good and access over 700 videos including yoga and meditation for all levels. Explore daily practices, workshops, in-depth learning, weekly or monthly accountability series, and an opportunity to connect with a one of a kind global community. This is your one-stop-shop for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all things FWFG. Try it FREE for 7 Days!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

Yoga With Adriene, LLC recommends that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.

I’ve been getting lots of questions about yoga for hamstrings so this video is all about hamstring flexibility and creating a full body experience. Find ease as we increase flexibility and stability in the backs of the legs and stretch the full body.

This sequence is also great for stretching and supporting the back and relieving tension in the neck. Build awareness of the sit bone to heel connection and how to integrate breath to find what feels good and enjoy your practice!

For more free yoga videos, go to http://yogawithadriene.com

Become a FWFG YOGA member!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

1. Yoga With Adriene

August 28, 2021 at 3:03 am

HI FAM!
    This month’s flow theme gains depth this week, inviting you to stretch both your mind and body and surrender. This session is good for those with tight shoulders and hips, but also great for anyone wanting to take a pulse and realign with what feels good.

Aim to give our undivided attention to the experience.

Infuse intention with awareness and action.

By simply carving out some time for yourself you are engaging in a positive flow state practice.

And… I got your back.

#ywaFLOW

Let me know how you are feeling today down below!

2. Patsfavorites

August 28, 2021 at 3:18 am

Thank you . This is exactly what I needed today.

3. Rebecca Whittall

August 28, 2021 at 4:13 am

This is a wonderful practice for scoliosis. thank you Adrienne. You have made such a difference in my life. Love back at you.

4. Emma Gray

August 28, 2021 at 4:27 am

5. Kirsty Styles

August 28, 2021 at 4:38 am

This came up on the prenatal safe playlist, however there is quite a bit towards the end where you are lying on your back. Is this still safe for pregnancy?

6. Des

August 28, 2021 at 5:16 am

You really are compassionate

7. Michael Ivanov

August 28, 2021 at 5:57 am

Oh, it’s so difficult

8. Mihriban

August 28, 2021 at 6:49 am

After a long break i come back to this platform due to i need it. Nowadays im experiencing a changing life and it causes me tough times. And my anxiety thoughts has come back. This stress causes a lot of tension in my body i feel it. And yoga is perfect tool to make my body stretch. As Adriene says mind and body are connected and cure your body, cure your mind. For last im hearing same mindsets nowadays, i know i need it. It says that, if you feel lost and all of you is falling apart, you are about to find your real self, you are the nearest place to find something. This is so inspirational for me.

9. MoonnyGirl

August 28, 2021 at 7:29 am

Muito bom! Ela fala com muita calma, fala detalhes dos movimentos e variações pra quem tem menos flexibilidade.

10. ravngrs666

August 28, 2021 at 8:24 am

Day 500 in books. That's a big accomplishment for me. Thank you very much.

11. Katherine Vu

August 28, 2021 at 8:50 am

I had slight annoying hip pain and after exercising along with this video, the hip pain was gone.

12. Dionysus696

August 28, 2021 at 9:50 am

23 weeks pregnant, woke up with a ton of hip pain today. This video did wonders to calm and soothe my afflicted areas. At the end, my baby is happily kicking along! You put us both at ease. Namaste.

13. Bernadette Hennebry

August 28, 2021 at 10:43 am

Hi Adrienne thank you this is great practice for me especially before golf regards Bernadette

14. Nadya Vas

August 28, 2021 at 10:55 am

i haven't been practicing yoga for a looong time. and now i feel like i need it the most in my life rn. yoga always helped me to go through rough stuff. thank you, Adrien, for this practice. frim my heart to yours

15. Donya Ekstrand

August 28, 2021 at 11:24 am

I practiced this morning feeling my hips very stressed out. Loved this practice and feel wonderful now. I think it’s time for another 30 day yoga practice with Adriene. Namaste!

16. Ipsita Chakraborty

August 28, 2021 at 12:03 pm

You are so amazing. Your voice, your lil burst of songs makes me feel so incredibly good that it makes me want to cry out of wholesomeness thank you from the soul in me, to the soul in you

17. Michelle Hume

August 28, 2021 at 12:26 pm

i was feeling pretty off today, just sad but I feel a little bit lighter. This was really relaxing. Might have a nice meditation this evening to couple with this. Thank you Adriene! This helped a little.

18. Diiny tales

August 28, 2021 at 12:37 pm

This was truly good. U asked how we did so here goes..being a dancer I was able to do it all and pretty well. It was a great stretch and very very relaxing as off lately I have taken to a bit of walk/run sessions. Thank u for making every session different and interesting.

19. Sam

August 28, 2021 at 12:41 pm

such a terrific practice, thank you for this

20. marcohairdoctor

August 28, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Thank you Adriene!

21. Jordan Junkermann

August 28, 2021 at 2:31 pm

Needed this after running and cycle class this week. I've spent a lot of time exercising and not enough time stretching. Now I am reaping the consequences and trying to fix it.

22. logicOnAbstractions

August 28, 2021 at 2:47 pm

To close the eyes in tree pose: feels like making a concious effort to focus more on the feelings of the standing foot (and less on the drishti) makes the transition easier. Not easy, but easier.

23. Valerio triplo malto

August 28, 2021 at 3:00 pm

How wonderful piedins and kissed plants. Whatever good smell, they must be sweet.I'd like on my face to adore all of them and, above all, put their nose between my fingers to smell all kinds that makes me pull my bird

24. Easy GRS

August 28, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Thank you my friend give my buddy Benji a big hug my wish is to walk on the beach with him one day

25. Kyle Brooker

August 28, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Process Day 7
    Came back at the end of Process to leave this little love note! Sending love and light as always Nameste

26. J Moss

August 28, 2021 at 4:19 pm

Thanks Adriene

27. Jo Blackwood

August 28, 2021 at 4:24 pm

Yum

28. Karen Rousseau

August 28, 2021 at 4:35 pm

Ah, my hamstrings feel better!

29. Bernardita Sandoval

August 28, 2021 at 5:26 pm

Much needed practice today! Thank you yoga with Adrian namaste

30. Hussien Alsafi

August 28, 2021 at 5:56 pm

31. Linda Oldert

August 28, 2021 at 6:48 pm

Such a useful video, thank you Adriene.

32. Merna Zakarya

August 28, 2021 at 6:49 pm

love love love u adriene u helped me so much this year ,helped me to improve my yoga practices ,u are one of my blessings this year ,Iam really grateful ,
    your sincere follower from Egypt

33. Δημήτρης Χ.

August 28, 2021 at 7:20 pm

I've always been tight at the hamstrings, and it's one of the things that I struggle with at my yoga practice. This practice definitely helped, and I'll repeat it for sure <3
    July PROCESS 2021 🙂

34. Δημήτρης Χ.

August 28, 2021 at 8:12 pm

Beautiful practice!!

35. Judi Baldock

August 28, 2021 at 9:10 pm

I was going to say the same love these old videos so much …fabulous session…certainly needed a reminder to stretch my Hamstrings and yes love your chat as previous yoga buddies comment on …you are ace ..

36. LARI SERANTONI

August 28, 2021 at 9:34 pm

woaaah I really enjoyed this video, I love the awarness and peace that I felt after doing it, like my body was feeling all that

37. mhadeno jungi

August 28, 2021 at 9:53 pm

I never thought I would find this so difficult. I tried twice and ended up not completing. And I have been doing YWA for past 8 months. A humbling reminder that life on the mat is continually a learning experience

38. Ricky Kluge

August 28, 2021 at 9:56 pm

I started to jog more often & this practice is what my legs needed – thank you <3

39. Valerie H

August 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Thank you for today’s practice Adriene. I enjoyed using my block and strap, it’s been awhile since I’ve used them so it was nice. This practice was calming after a long day at work.

40. Cheryl Carlson

August 28, 2021 at 10:28 pm

What a great stretch . . . interrupted by an intense stomach cramp . . . speaking kindly to my insides and doing an opposing stretch and then back with you'all 🙂 Whew! Thank you!