TheYogaNews.com:Ought to You Do A Yoga Trainer Coaching?

Do you need to be a yoga master in order to take a teacher training? How do you know when you’re ready to teach?

Full length Yoga Classes, Daily Food Journals, Private Videos, & Group Coaching as well as Free Content(Recipes, Youtube, Free Yoga, Blog).

I’m a yoga obsessed, fruit loving mom of two, sharing my passion for my practice and my whole foods plant based vegan lifestyle. I’m a certified yoga instructor and have been practicing for 14 years.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlantBasedAt…

@Michelle_Muench

1. your mom

August 25, 2021 at 7:49 am

LEYKIS 101 !!!

2. Anna

August 25, 2021 at 8:28 am

what do you think of online courses now that there is a pandemic?

3. How TO

August 25, 2021 at 8:59 am

4. Tesara Frey

August 25, 2021 at 9:10 am

What’s your opinion of local yoga teacher training compared to destination teacher training such as Bali. Do you get more out of it if you go away to do it?

5. Ben’s Art

August 25, 2021 at 9:27 am

I did my 200Hour YTT in Rishikesh India 28 days of full yoga immersion, which was one of the best moments in my life.

I recommend going to India which is the birth place of yoga, so that you get a solid, correct foundation in not only teaching a style of yoga, but also you learn about the origins of yoga and the notable people that taught it and also connected with the true meditative nature of yoga and the oneness that is at the core of these postures, and the older the school the better in my opinion, teachers that know what they are doing and not just putting you through the paces like in a modern school with a nice view, seek out the more established schools, yoga is a life long practice some say it takes 75 years to master… Namaste

6. Ahuja Kishori

August 25, 2021 at 10:15 am

Great vedio. Very useful information.

7. Carolina Herrera

August 25, 2021 at 11:04 am

I started doing yoga about 5 years ago, my boyfriend told me the changes that yoga brings.. honestly I didn’t have idea about the existing of yoga before.. but now I totally love it and I’m considering of getting into YTT.. I’m doing yoga at home before I start YTT.., even though the staff told me they require experience but just a little, I felt very confident after talking to the yoga instructor ….This video was very helpful, Namasté

8. Marcelo Miceli

August 25, 2021 at 11:53 am

That is the problem with the majority of TTC's in USA, they just teach you about asanas and everybody talks about Yoga meaning only asanas.
    Yoga is a state that you reach doing intense sadhana(spiritual practice)the definition of Yoga is in the second sutra(Patanjali )
    Yogash chitta vritti nirodhah., meaning the cessation of thought.
    When the mind, ego and personality disappears, then you realize your true nature, and that is Yoga.
    Asanas are a part of Hatha Yoga that is only a small portion of the whole Yoga philosophy.
    That is called union, because you experience oneness , I am That I AM

9. Courtney Taylor

August 25, 2021 at 12:37 pm

FIRST TiME TEACHING YOGA on my channel! I was soo nervous!

10. Brenda margret C

August 25, 2021 at 1:01 pm

You are soooo real .
    Thank you.

11. Sandra Vargas

August 25, 2021 at 1:46 pm

thanks for your advices and passion for ioga 🙂

12. Aracelis Indriago

August 25, 2021 at 2:08 pm

I'm not sure but ,if anyone else wants to discover how to become yoga instructor try Hopandar Instruct Yoga Helper (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my mate got excellent results with it.

13. CT2507

August 25, 2021 at 2:44 pm

u swear too much for a yoga teacher. did your teachers not care about attitude, what u resonate with when swearing, about cleansing out bad tendencies and so on? did u just learn positions?
    seems like a weird school.

14. UnderCat Cards

August 25, 2021 at 3:12 pm

So by the end of your YTT do you have to be at the level where you're doing splits and hand stands?

15. Florence Harry

August 25, 2021 at 3:18 pm

What was your first course? I am thinking about doing sivananda but it looks like a lot of chanting…

16. Kimberly Huffman

August 25, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Michelle, thanks for this wonderful video. I've been considering yoga teacher training for several months, and finally decided to "lean in" and follow this dream. I am so thankful that your video was the FIRST that I listened to on the topic. Thank you for convincing me that this is the right choice. I think the universe is speaking to me and I'm listening! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

17. Batmosphere Creations

August 25, 2021 at 5:45 pm

Just completed my 200 hours yesterday! Do you offer any training programs? I'd take 300 hours with you in a heart beat lol