TheYogaNews.com:House – Day 5 – Soften | 30 Days of Yoga With Adriene

In today’s yoga practice we ask, “Am I working harder than I need to?” There is some work today. (You have to wait till Day 8 for a total RELAX.)

You are working, but not any harder than you need to. See if you can let your breath do some of the heavy lifting today. Experiment.

Learn to soften around hard edges. Practice softening in hard times.

Can a rise of a breath guide you into a pose?

With regular practice, I start to experience a feeling in which I am living in a body that is working for me, rather than against. Pro-tip: activate your breath – and let it do the work for you.

Let me know how it goes for you in the comment section down below.

Share your experience with #ywaHOME

#ywahome #30DaysofYoga #freeyoga

For Home en español: Home | Día 5 | Relajar | 30 Días de Yoga Con Adriene: https://youtu.be/Uqj4XiLmbbo

SUBSCRIBE to the YWA channel for free yoga videos every week and to support high-quality free yoga for all!

Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Join Find What Feels Good and access over 700 videos including yoga and meditation for all levels. Explore daily practices, workshops, in-depth learning, weekly or monthly accountability series, and an opportunity to connect with a one of a kind global community. This is your one-stop-shop for yoga, creativity, wellness, and all things FWFG. Try it FREE for 7 Days!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

Yoga With Adriene, LLC recommends that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.

Your Day 5 yoga practice magnifies the fact that – you are alive! This yoga session asks you to have some fun, get into a groove, and cultivate a listening that is in the moment. Don’t decide where it ends. Don’t sell yourself short. Practice getting in tune with your natural rhythm! Move with strength and grace on the mat to build muscles and memory to live with strength and grace off the mat.

Feel the rhythm…

Namaste.

– – – – – –

#30daysofyoga #YogaRevolution #homeyoga

Become a FWFG YOGA member!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
︎ Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
︎ Shop: https://shop.fwfg.com

1. Yoga With Adriene

August 24, 2021 at 2:57 pm

Happy Day 5, dear friends! Today we put in some work, but ask yourself – Am I working harder than I need to? Can I soften the hard edges?

2. FF

August 24, 2021 at 3:11 pm

This practice really struck a chord today. Back at work, feeling stressed. “Are you working harder than you need to.” I’m keeping that voice in my head this week. Thank you.

3. Tay Rouse

August 24, 2021 at 3:52 pm

working through a breakup right now I just want to say, Adriene, you have been a rock for me through so many hard times in my life and this practice especially made me feel seen and whole. I appreciate you with every ounce of my being for helping me take time for myself.

4. Lin Hat

August 24, 2021 at 4:50 pm

This is my favourite series, and todays practice is really good to end the day

5. Jewel Busch

August 24, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Hahahhaa I went into a practice called “soften” expecting it to be a much less difficult process for me to learn.

So thankful for Adriene.

6. Amalita Angulo

August 24, 2021 at 6:46 pm

7. Jupiter

August 24, 2021 at 7:39 pm

Thanks for the awesome session 🙂

8. Kshama K

August 24, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Another amazing practice! Thank you

9. W. Hamilton

August 24, 2021 at 8:13 pm

love, love lovin' this practice beautiful goddess!! Thank you so much

10. Marianne Ravaud

August 24, 2021 at 9:04 pm

:))

11. Melissa Jordan

August 24, 2021 at 9:23 pm

Wonderful! Felt so good and surprisingly went fast! Thank you.

12. Aisha Williams

August 24, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Thank you for that amazing practice!!!

13. Jupiter

August 24, 2021 at 11:08 pm

14. hayley benseman

August 24, 2021 at 11:23 pm

What a beautiful session! My fav so far. Activating and surrendering to softness. Beautiful x

15. Tijntjeeh

August 25, 2021 at 12:05 am

Love doing this with my own dog . She is always around me while I am doing my Yoga practice, just like Benyi .

16. Mary Rabêlo. S. Wagner

August 25, 2021 at 12:36 am

17. Anjo Silvério

August 25, 2021 at 1:35 am

wow, that was great! Thank you!

18. aahana srishti

August 25, 2021 at 2:09 am

Hi
    I never thought I'd be writing this but reading everybody else from the community share made me say something too.
    I am going through a little rough time and there are days where you just feel low and you don't exactly understand. I've been following yoga with Adrienne since two years now but it's only after months, I've started a 30 day routine. I always thought that I'd rather go for a run or something more ehh aahhh (sweats*100) but the peace yoga and Adrienne brings to you.. is beautiful. I feel I'm not alone in this journey called life and all of us have our own battles..We just have to keep going through. Soften the edges of the swords we might be hurting our selves with. Let go.

19. Umi umiam

August 25, 2021 at 3:06 am

20. Stuartie Drummond

August 25, 2021 at 3:38 am

Absolutely love you and your work. This program so far has help me and not just physically but mentally. I have tried other yoga but yours ( with the breathing alongs ) help massively and I can’t thank you enough. I am going threw a tough time personally and I will be making sure I make this my goal to complete the 30 days, is there any other programmes you may have for after this?

21. Pratibha Ponnuchamy

August 25, 2021 at 3:45 am

Yoga has become my space to find myself, find calmness and find balance. Every time I am on the mat I take so much back. Thank you adriene.

22. fruitvibes

August 25, 2021 at 4:08 am

Rhythm of Love by YES
    Can there be any better rhythm?

23. Ava Gordy

August 25, 2021 at 4:17 am

i just started this journey and i normally get yoga done in the morning hours, but i had a late start today and kept putting it off. i started feeling not myself and not connected to the day at all and i knew i had to get my yoga in! the second i started i was so grateful to myself and to you. this was the exact practice i needed today-so comforting and reassuring and exploratory. absolutely loved it and felt back to myself immediately after. <3

24. Nicole Mostofa

August 25, 2021 at 4:39 am

good practice

25. Miriam Hardy-Koverman

August 25, 2021 at 5:37 am

I’m over here like “how old is this girl?!” Your musical knowledge is my age

26. Jennifer Menendez

August 25, 2021 at 6:28 am

Sending you all tons of love and positivity!

27. Corey Carlstead

August 25, 2021 at 6:50 am

Pllll

28. Alice Fouche

August 25, 2021 at 7:34 am

Slave to the rhythm but Michael McIntyre's version came into my head

29. HARSHITHA R

August 25, 2021 at 7:55 am

Day 5
    14/07/2021

30. haneulnophi툥리리

August 25, 2021 at 8:04 am

this is my day 95 and it's one of my favorite so far thank you as always Adriene

31. Elijah

August 25, 2021 at 8:39 am

this was great while high

32. Austin S

August 25, 2021 at 9:18 am

The Arthur theme song!

You got to listen to your heart
    Listen to the beat
    Listen to the rhythm
    The rhythm of the street

What a wonderful kind of day, hey!

33. kerrie Ross

August 25, 2021 at 9:34 am

This is my fourth 30days (I think?) and I can feel the poses becoming more natural and the practice enjoyable. Yet I often think will I skip today? You are right Addreinnne, getting on the mat is the hardest part, then once I start I'm like why did I even question getting on the mat? it feels so good and last the whole day. 🙂 I also enjoy your chat makes the practices so personnel.

34. Effie French

August 25, 2021 at 10:13 am

This series, though at the beginning, it’s sheer joy and perfection; thank you!

35. Sharon Spearo

August 25, 2021 at 10:53 am

Rhythm of Life from the show: Pippin

36. Isabel Kimble

August 25, 2021 at 11:39 am

‘Be Present’ was not part of my vocab today. Think I was a real yoga robot today, could not quieten mind. Oh well tomorrow we’ll strive for better.

37. meonyouztubecom

August 25, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Get rhythm – Johnny Cash

38. Jennifer Rodin

August 25, 2021 at 1:07 pm

I got rhythm!

39. Sheri Muntean

August 25, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Thank you so much for this Revolution series. I've been doing YWA for three 30 day sessions now with my ex-sister-in-law, and we agree this series is something extra special. And as for rhythm, it may not have the word in it, but Triumph's Magic Power, "I'm young, I'm wild, and I'm free. I've got the magic power of the Music in me!" Love it! My favorite song since HS, when I actually WAS young. Thanks to you, I still fee it! Lovely.

40. Faye Bernardo

August 25, 2021 at 1:31 pm

I love this yoga practice Adrienne! Thank you. From the heart, Namaste.