How to Do Cobra (Bhujangasana) – Yoga Pose Tutorial (Part 4 Vinyasa Essentials Tutorial Series)

The Yoga News Trending Product Deals

Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose Simple Yoga Lessons With AJ

Amazon.com
as of June 21, 2022 4:05 am

Yoga Upload with Maris Aylward – Learn how to backbend safely and protect the low back (and neck!) in this Cobra Pose tutorial video. Cobra is a wonderful pose for opening the front of the body (chest, shoulders, belly) and increasing flexibility in the spine.

This is PART 4 of the VINYASA ESSENTIALS Tutorial Series. We break down all the components of the Vinyasa Sequence to make sure our practice is safe and sustainable.

Part 1 – How to Do Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)

Part 2 – How to Do Plank Pose (and Plank Waves)

Part 3 – How to do Chaturanga Dandasana (Low Plank)

Reference:
The Perfect Chaturanga by Jennilee Toner
Sadie Nardini’s Diagonal Charutanga Video:

If you like the videos I make here, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel. Click below:

Please leave your feedback or questions in the COMMENTS section below. I love hearing from you! If you like this video, give it a thumbs up and share it with other people that you know will also benefit from it. Thanks everyone 🙂

How to Support Yoga Upload:
Donate Monthly here on YouTube
Donate Monthly on Patreon
Donate One-Time with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card
Donate by Mail
DONATE

Music:
Maybe this Time by JR Tundra
YouTube Audio Library

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Wrist Free Intermediate Yoga Flow Workout Hands Free Vinyasa Yoga Class (45 Minutes)”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Hello Yogis // In this video i share with you the 5 yoga tools or yoga props i find most helpful in a yoga practice.

The names of the mats are:

Manduka PRO Yoga Mat 6mm (the black thick mat)

PROlite® Yoga Mat 4.7mm (the purple medium thick mat)

PRO Travel Yoga Mat 2.5mm (the light grey thin mat)

I hope information will serve you in the way it was intended. I would love to hear from you if it does and how.

Namaste,
Anita Goa 🙂

ANITA GOA ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
*INSTAGRAM:
*FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/anitagoatv
*TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnitaGoa
*WEBSITE: http://www.anitagoa.com

1. Hsin-Yu Shih

May 25, 2021 at 11:43 am

Hi thank you for your demonstration! I have a question : should I feel I lift my body by my core or my back or neither …? Thank you!

2. HatchikoChiko

May 25, 2021 at 12:05 pm

Hi, I'm a beginner and can only do a baby cobra because I can not bend further. Does it common for beginner to do this?

3. Puja Verma

May 25, 2021 at 12:06 pm

Thank you for all the points / cues to take into account. One of the best explanations.

4. Friends For Ever

May 25, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Super

5. Aashima Kumar

May 25, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Thank you so much for such an informative tutorial. I just had one question how to know if you're lower back it arching too much?

6. Mel on the Move

May 25, 2021 at 1:21 pm

Always so informative thank you again

7. CHENNAI INFLUENCERS

May 25, 2021 at 1:23 pm

awesome demo. thanks. will practice very soon

8. Vanita's yoga

May 25, 2021 at 2:05 pm

Very nice mam.. I saw your video and subscribed…this was helpful for me …
    I have rounded shoulder so please suggest me any videos and tips .. thanks again..

9. Brijesh Patel

May 25, 2021 at 2:15 pm

why my elbow hurts doing this pose.

10. HolisticHealth WithHarry

May 25, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Nice video! Very informative 🙂

11. sonali mishra

May 25, 2021 at 3:02 pm

can you please suggest some yoga to cure acid reflux completely…pls mam make a video on this

12. YOGA UPLOAD with Maris Aylward

May 25, 2021 at 3:59 pm

Here's part 4 of the VINYASA ESSENTIALS Tutorial Series – Cobra Pose. Protect your low back and stretch the front of the body in this basic backbend. Let me know if you have any feedback or questions below. Thanks everyone! – Maris

13. Siti Khadijah

May 25, 2021 at 4:15 pm

I love your video as im beginner im yoga…. Would you pls tell me the 3 different yoga matt… I wouldlike to buy it but i dont know the series of your mat from manduka… Bcz there are so many series name… Thank you

14. Joseph Valenzuela

May 25, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Hi! Just wanted to know. Should yoga mats not stretch like other exercise mats?

15. Army lover

May 25, 2021 at 5:06 pm

Namaste Anita mam aap ne muje bhut inspire kiya hai

16. Aztiram Romero

May 25, 2021 at 5:57 pm

I have all if them I’m watching your video because I wanted to learn how to use them thank you

17. Jacintha Dang

May 25, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Can u do a vid about how to use yoga blocks or yoga strap

18. Mr. GSR

May 25, 2021 at 7:18 pm

NAMASTE From INDIA

19. Gracious Servant

May 25, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Nice background beat!

20. Yogi lipak Arya

May 25, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Nice

21. Margie Colbourne

May 25, 2021 at 8:59 pm

Hi I would love to see a video using props for alignment. Love your classes. Thank you

22. sushant mogha

May 25, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Namaste Anita mam….

23. Karly Burch

May 25, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Hi Anita! I'm new to your channel and am really loving it. I'm interested in getting a yoga bolster and am wondering the length and diameter of yours? I'm thinking that a 25cm-tall bolster might be a little too tall for me (I'm 5'4"), so wondering what size yours is. Thanks in advance!

24. Cris Hawat

May 25, 2021 at 10:34 pm

I've been craving the bolster because I'm into restorative lately. Good video!

25. Annie Lee

May 25, 2021 at 10:44 pm

Yes, I have all of them. I also own a rectangular bolster too. No

26. Abayommi Jackson

May 25, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Glad I saw this and am looking forward to following this beginners series. Thank you.

27. Wala'a Kh

May 25, 2021 at 11:38 pm

thank youuu !

28. Yoga Point

May 26, 2021 at 12:00 am

Yeah,I would like you to make video about cleaning yoga mat. If you have a recipe for diy cleaner, please share!

29. kns88

May 26, 2021 at 12:55 am

I'd love to know how you clean your mats! I've made my own spray in the past but right now I have a lavender spray mat cleaner by Manduka. My favorite mat is my Manduka pro mat. I bought a bolster after practicing one of your restorative videos. I have two mismatched blocks, would you recommend getting two that are the same height and thickness?

30. Connie Klar

May 26, 2021 at 1:47 am

Would love a video on how you wash your yogs mats.

31. Kym Silva

May 26, 2021 at 1:51 am

I love ur hair….totally amazing and shining:)

TheYogaNews.com:Little Ninjas Drill: Sprawls and Combo #8 With a Yoga Ball

Got a yoga ball handy? Here’s a fun way for kids to tie their grappling into their striking.

Join Bang Muay Thai Online Now!? https://bit.ly/3rnzFha

Subscribe NOW for free tips and ninja drills? http://bit.ly/241nqWO

Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/LudwigMartia…
Twitter | http://twitter.com/duanebangcom
Instagram | http://instagram.com/bangmuaythai

TheYogaNews.com:Yoga Vest Shockproof Gathered Bra health garments working I-shaped girls`s Sports activities Vests

We’re a studio specializing in making yoga put on sportswear, welcome to subscribe to us.

TheYogaNews.com:KonMari folding Leggings & Yoga Pants + Maternity Yoga Pants

KonMari folding leggings, yoga pants, maternity pants. Tips on how to fold Marie Kondo’s technique exhibiting 4 variations to make gadgets fast to search out and simply identifiable.
Getting organized this manner makes it simpler to search out what you want in a rush.
Save time not having to go looking and refold messy drawers.

timestamps / chapters of this video
00:00 why file fold? | why fold konmari technique? | What do konmari folded leggings & yoga pants appear like? | what do file folded leggings and yoga pants appear like?
00:37 Tips on how to konmari fold leggings and yoga pants for taller drawers or cabinets | file fold leggings and yoga pants for taller drawers or cabinets
01:04 file fold leggings and yoga pants for shorter drawers and cabinets | konmari fold leggings and yoga pants for shorter drawers and cabinets | konmari fold leggings and yoga pants which might be slippery cloth so that they keep folded
01:23 konmari fold leggings & yoga pants to point out waist particulars 2 choices file fold leggings & yoga pants to point out waist particulars 2 choices
02:43 konmari fold maternity leggings and maternity yoga pants to point out foldover large waistband 2 choices | file fold maternity leggings and maternity yoga pants to point out foldover large waistband 2 choices | konmari fold wider foldover waistband leggings and yoga pants to point out waist element
03:45 konmari fold leggings and yoga pants to point out drawstring waist element | file fold leggings and yoga pants to point out drawstring waist element
04:22 konmari fold leggings and yoga pants to point out particulars at calf to ankle space | file fold leggings and yoga pants to point out particulars at calf to ankle space
05:34 konmari fold leggings and yoga pants to point out particulars on sides like mesh and thinner breathable materials that may be more durable to fold and keep folded | file fold leggings and yoga pants to point out particulars on sides like mesh and thinner breathable materials that may be more durable to fold and keep folded
06:35 how konmari folding reveals the totally different materials and particulars simply so you’ll be able to simply inform every merchandise aside at first look, saving you time and making it straightforward to seize what you need in a rush. | how file folding reveals the totally different materials and particulars simply so you’ll be able to simply inform every merchandise aside at first look, saving you time and making it straightforward to seize what you need in a rush.
07:16 how konmari folded leggings and yoga pants look to point out all of the totally different materials, particulars, patterns and choices proven on this video. | how file folded leggings and yoga pants look to point out all of the totally different materials, particulars, patterns and choices proven on this video.

#konmarifolding #howtofold #howtofoldEasy #konmarifoldingleggings #konmarifoldingyogapants #howtokonmarifold #howtoFilefold #foldleggings